Job Responsibilities : This browser isn’t supported by Indeed
Salary : $104000 Per Year
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Location : Remote US
As a Scrum Master you will act as a servant leader for your team(s) by facilitating clear communication between management and the team. Our Scrum Masters are open approachable collaborative and enjoy working with passionate people. They are proactive in solving problems to help their team(s) succeed. The Scrum Master drives Agile and Lean frameworks that result in quality product delivery and continuous improvement. They embrace agility as a practice. The Scrum Master is responsible for removing impediments that hinder the team(s) from reaching their goals and has a flexible approach that enables the team(s) to rapidly respond to changes.
Our culture of diversity intellectual curiosity and problem-solving is essential to our success. We bring people together with a wide variety of backgrounds experiences and perspectives. We support teamwork thinking big and taking risks in a blame-free environment. We promote self-direction to work on relevant projects while building an environment that provides the support and mentorship needed to learn and grow. We’re excited to see what you’ll bring to our team.
Please note this position is starting as a Remote Position for the San Francisco Bay Area. Candidates can work at home currently but candidates must be living in the San Francisco Bay Area or be willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area in California as meetings will occur occasionally at the Palo Alto Office.
- Work with the Product Owner to align teams with the product vision sprint goals and other necessary information
- Facilitate groups of 30 or more and coach multiple teams across the product
- Create an environment of collaboration within the teams that allows for open dialogue and productive solutions for resolving conflicts
- Champion continuous improvement activities to reduce waste and increase productivity; coach organization to conduct continuous improvement events
- Communicate organizational impediments to leadership; clear impediments for the team
- Embrace the concept of continuous learning in your own journey and instill the same in the team(s) you coach
- Coach product owners in the creation and maintenance of the product backlog including empirical planning
- Appreciate the depths of Lean and Agile practices and principles and help teams appreciate them
- Teach systems thinking and servant leadership
- Bring ideas from professional facilitation coaching conflict management mediation and so on to help the team become a high-performance team
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities including:
- 7+ years of Scrum Master Experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expertise with Agile and Scrum frameworks and their application in Product Development and delivery organization
- Ability to coach and mentor
- Ability to collaborate with and influence people at various levels
- Sound understanding of Scaling frameworks such as LeSS and various other Agile frameworks such as Kanban XP
- Ability to leverage skills from coaching facilitation conflict resolution and more to serve the team(s)
- Possess an executive presence and ability to coach multiple teams across the product
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology strategies
- Ability to leverage capabilities across the firm to solve local problems
JPMorgan Chase & Co. one of the oldest financial institutions offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking consumer and small business banking commercial banking financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute including race religion color national origin gender sexual orientation gender identity gender expression age marital or veteran status pregnancy or disability or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues candidates clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the WELL Health-Safety Rating for all of our 6200 locations globally based on our operational policies maintenance protocols stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role experience skill set and location. For those in eligible roles discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage on-site health and wellness centers a retirement savings plan backup childcare tuition reimbursement mental health support financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Palo AltoCA $137750.00 – $225000.00 / year