Job Responsibilities : This browser isn’t supported by Indeed
Salary : $14 per hour
Company : GE Appliances
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
USA Memphis TN
USA Amarillo TX USA Jackson MS USA Louisville KY USA Nashville TN USA Rapid City SD
Job Posting Title
Part Time Factory Service Call Representative (Remote)
Factory Service Call Center Representatives assist GE Appliance customers at all levels by receiving inbound calls and answering questions about major appliance deliveries.
What you will Do
After four weeks of training you will be able to:
- Assist consumers and customers in setting up service repair for their appliances check availability of technicians and make appointments for service calls.
- Utilize Case-Based-Reasoning (CBR) to save the service call.
- Reschedule service calls for customers by communicating with dispatchers for special requests and customer concerns about parts.
- Message dispatch for follow-up on appointment times and other troubleshooting.
- Achieve and maintain specific Save-The-Call & productivity goals.
- Provide consumer education to save in-warranty and service contract calls.
- Negotiate and implement concessions that are in the best interest of the customer and consumer.
- Utilize selling techniques and CBR to retain and increase the out-of-warranty business.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures to ensure a safe work environment for all.
- Other duties as assigned by leadership.
What you need to Succeed
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Two+ years sales or service experience desired
- Passion for customer service and problem solving
- Exceptional organizational skills;
- Effectively ability to utilize time management multi-tasking and critical thinking
- Ability to prioritize and plan to rapid satisfactory resolutions.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Flexibility to take direction from management yet work independently to achieve goals.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good typing ability and computer skills – comfort navigating multiple online applications.
- Good listening and questioning skills with ability to resolve conflict
- Excellent sense of ownership with proven follow-through skills.
- Exceptional negotiation & conflict resolution skills
- Able to diffuse difficult situations or irate customers resulting in satisfactory resolution.
- Proven attendance record showing dependability/accountability to work as scheduled
- Proven ability to accept constructive feedback and apply coaching
- Desire to work in a team environment to work towards common goals
- Ability to remain calm and patient while handling challenging customer concerns
Requirements for Work Environment
- Must be located within Memphis TN Rapid City SD Jackson MS Nashville TN and Amarillo TX and Louisville KY and surrounding area
- Dedicated work area that is quiet and spacious enough for ASI provided equipment (i.e. PC keyboard mouse monitors cords to hook it all up and the ethernet cord)
- Local internet provider (no satellite or DSL internet connections allowed due to security issues)
- Wireless Router (capable of handling minimum internet speeds of: 8.0 Mbps Download 1.5 Mbps Upload)
- Internet speeds Ping 50mbps or lower Download 25mbps or higher and Upload 10mbps or higher (wired connection).
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race color religion national or ethnic origin sex sexual orientation gender identity or expression age disability protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.