Job Responsibilities : Analyst, Pricing
Salary : $67,000 – $77,000 a year
Company : Evolve
Location : Remote US
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality we now support tens of thousands of owners across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner’s business – all while having some fun along the way. Come join our fast-paced growth-stage culture while enjoying the support of a well funded company – we’ve raised over $235M in investment capital from world-class investors like Durable Capital T. Rowe Price and Allen & Company.
Why this role
Here at Evolve we’re on a mission to make vacation rental easy. Our Revenue Management Team helps fulfill that mission by continually looking at ways to optimize the performance of property listings within the Evolve network to maximize homeowner revenue and provide the best nightly rates for our guests.
We’re looking for a Pricing Analyst to support our growing Revenue Management Team. This is an entry-level analyst position that’s perfect for someone looking to jump start their career with the opportunity to develop their analytical skills while learning about the rapidly growing vacation rental industry. Specifically we’re on the hunt for someone who embodies the core values of the Revenue Management Team: Hungry Humble and Smart.
What you’ll do
- Develop market expertise for your assigned region by conducting thorough research and analysis of internal data and external resources focused on occupancy pricing revenue and market trends
- Determine a market winning value proposition and set a market beating initial pricing strategy for hundreds of unique rental properties joining Evolve each month
- Track monitor and adjust the strategy to maintain booking momentum in the first 90 days new rentals’ listings are live to ensure each listing’s market position will support sustained long term revenue success
- Partner closely with your regional Revenue Analyst to ensure alignment on all market pricing strategies maintaining an open feedback loop to support the continual development of new strategies and share best practices that will support sustained regional revenue growth
- Improve brand messaging by working cross functionally with all Evolve team
What makes you a great fit
- 3+ years of prior pricing and/or direct revenue management experience required
- Pricing/Market Analysis experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Customer-service oriented
- Can effectively communicate insights and recommendations to a variety of audiences
- Working knowledge of Periscope or similar business intelligence software
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Working knowledge of Excel
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado in our beautiful downtown Denver office remotely or a hybrid of both! As we grow we are working towards opening remote opportunities across the entire U.S. We currently are able to hire across the U.S except in the following locations: California District of Columbia Hawaii New Jersey New Mexico Ohio Oregon and Pennsylvania.
For this role our salary range is $67000-$77000 depending on relevant experience
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve we care for our teammates by supporting their physical mental and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental and vision for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance short-term disability and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO sick days and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning inclusion environmental wellness and more.
Transparency: Every month our leadership team shares how the company is performing explaining where we’re headed next and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race color religion gender gender identity or expression sexual orientation national origin genetics disability age or veteran status.