Job Responsibilities : National Accounts Support Specialist
Salary : $39000 Per Year
Company : Russell Hendrix Foodservice Equipment
Location : Remote CA
Russell Hendrix Foodservice Equipment is looking to find a National Accounts Support Specialist for our customer service team in British Columbia. This position requires integrity vision professionalism and passion. This is an ideal position for an individual who is a problem solver can think on their feet gets satisfaction from helping others and is looking to achieve business targets with superior telephone and communication skills.
The successful candidate will be able to work remotely or in a hybrid arrangement 8:00 am – 5:00 pm PST.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain professional relationships with franchisees and operators; answer inquiries resolve issues and ensure a high level of customer service.
- Provide assistance with any related paperwork needed such as Purchase Agreements Finance Agreements requests for credits invoice reprinting Contracts/Schedule A’s Profit Analysis Reports Shipping Reports Opening Package Documents.
- Handle incoming calls for day-to-day customer orders and inquires and Initiating additional sales during order placement calls.
- Communicate with Purchasing Warehouse Accounts Receivable Inventory and Accounts Payable.
- Assist with follow-up on all stocked items to ensure that we have adequate stock levels.
- Follow up on open orders and tracking shipped orders.
- Maintain and update sales order RSD’s (Requested Ship Date) for multiple orders.
- Communicate updates ship dates problems etc. with Account Managers arrange returns; schedule pickups advise warehouse and arrange credits.
- Ensure prompt payment of invoices and communicating with Account Managers customers and Accounts Receivable.
- Process web orders and communicate on our live chat / call center.
- Coordinate large smallwares package ordering.
- Other duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You have a college diploma in a related field (preferred).
- You have a proven ability and willingness to handle conflict and difficult customers.
- You have a pleasant demeanor and ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- You have proven time management with strong organizational skills ability to multitask and prioritize appropriately.
- You are tech savvy and proficient with job relevant programs: Microsoft Word Outlook Excel Zendesk and call centre programs.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You have a keen attention to detail.
- You have a passion to learn and contribute and demonstrate initiative in improving yourself in your current position as well as in advancing your career.
- You are comfortable with giving and receiving feedback.
What’s In It for You:
- On the job training.
- Extended health benefits.
- $400 per year gym subsidy.
- Dynamic work environment.
- Excellent employee discount.
- Opportunity for growth.
Get To Know Russell Hendrix!
With locations across Canada and over 70 years of experience Russell Hendrix is the Leader in the commercial Food equipment industry. We are service focused Foodies who value integrity teamwork resourcefulness and fairness.
Check us out on Instagram: rhfoodequip or visit our website: www.russellhendrix.com.
Russell Hendrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Russell Hendrix is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift