Job Responsibilities : Virtual Service Leader
Salary : $69000 per year
Company : Tesla
Location : Remote US
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Our Virtual Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be.
- People: Our Virtual Service Managers lead by example. We expect you to put your team’s success before your own, and actively involve yourself in your team members’ growth and development. Your team will look to you to set the standard for open communication, active problem solving, and a positive work environment. We will look to you to build a team of top talent and mentor the next generation of Tesla leaders
- Our Virtual Service Managers act in the best interest of Tesla at all times. You must have a passion for our mission, our people, and our customers.
- Technical acumen is required – you must develop a knowledge of all Tesla products, as well as Service systems, processes, and procedures.
- Attitude and approach is everything. You must:
- Be a leader and a team-player.
- Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure situations. Exceptional prioritization and time management skills are essential for success.
- Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan ahead to give your team the tools they need to be successful.
- Be an advocate for your customers and your team. Your success depends on theirs.
- Educational experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a service-focused industry. Automotive expertise is not required.
- Leadership experience: Experience leading teams and managing a diverse group of roles and responsibilities.