Job Responsibilities : Product Support Engineer – Low Voltage Distribution and Management
Salary : $15 per hour
Company : Tesla
Location : Remote
- Developing software, procedures, tools, and methods to properly diagnose and repair issues with low voltage distribution and management on Tesla vehicles
- Improving the customer experience through reducing failure rates by feeding back real-world usage and failure data to design/quality/manufacturing/firmware teams to continually improve low voltage management in our vehicles.
- Providing engineering level technical support on low voltage distribution and management to allow understanding of local market conditions, customer expectations, and product usage and failures.
- Working with other teams to provide technical content and expertise for their deliverables (e.g. vehicle software and hardware features, diagnostic software, diagnostic database content, service manual, bulletins, legal content, etc.)
- Expertise performing complex diagnostics on low voltage distribution and management field failures remotely and directly in the field.
- Must be fluent in English (additional foreign languages a plus).
- Experience with data acquisition and analysis and processing tools, including one or more programming or scripting languages
- Experience in reading C language and basic C programming
- Knowledge of digital communication and protocols using CAN and Ethernet, and SAE J2411