Job Responsibilities : Professional Services Technical Consultant
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : opentext
Location : Remote US
What you will do:
- Work with clients to analyze requirements and specify solutions
- Responsible for implementation and design of document applications
- Implement standalone or linked interactive solutions based on OT Exstream technologies.
- Ensure the solution addresses end-user concerns, user training, implementation and maintenance constraints
- Collaborates with the project manager to develop detailed project plans and work breakdown structures for small to medium business unit level projects.
- Successfully works on project teams (individual success defined by how the organization works as a team, including resource and skill sharing across the organization).
- Ensure client’s satisfaction
What you have:
- Industry experience of 1 – 5 years and Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to understand the customer’s business problem, need, or opportunity and to develop and implement a solution that appropriately addresses the business problem, need, or opportunity.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with the project manager to manage small to medium projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree with IT orientation, or equivalent experience.
- Proactive mindset, very good professional conduct, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrates excellent consultative skills.
- Ability to build rapport and trust with clients.
What will make you stand out:
- Experience with OT Exstream products.
- Proficiency in a language other than English.
- Experienced in graphical design or desktop publishing applications.
- Advanced knowledge of PostScript, AFP, PDF or other output formats.
- UNIX, MVS or z/OS system administration.