Job Responsibilities : Team Lead, Client Services
Salary : $64000 per year
Company : Sephora – San Francisco, CA 94105•Remote
Location : Remote US
Job ID: 212161
Remote Eligible: Yes
Sephora has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998 and is currently home to 300+ world-class brands – including its private label Sephora Collection. Sephora’s curated assortment features more than 14000 products including makeup skincare perfume hair care body care professional tools and more.
In Sephora Americas we belong to something beautiful. With a continued focus on diversity equity and inclusion we seek ways to create a sense of belonging where people can be their authentic selves. We embrace our unique talents and are proud of the passionate community we’ve built. With leaders who listen and inspire everyone is encouraged to be their best. Reimagine your future with Sephora.
Sephora FSC Client Service Center
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District but you won’t hear us call it a headquarters – it’s the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. At our FSC Client Service Center we are the heart of the Sephora client experience. We act as the expert in all areas that have a direct link to clients and their Omni-Channel interactions with Sephora (shopping online client service product questions liaison with stores loyalty program social media etc). We go above and beyond for each client by providing creative solutions to issues making educated product recommendations handling escalated clients with a high touch level of service and providing timely follow-up when necessary to ensure open and clear client communication. Our goal is to provide best in class service to every Sephora client regardless of contact channel while ensuring operational efficiency and a fix-it-for-tomorrow attitude.
Your role at Sephora:
As the Client Services Team Lead you will support the Client Services Vision by ensuring the highest level of execution within the Operations Support Team. You will be responsible for the ownership and coordination of back-end operational tasks and departmental reporting. In this role you will also support BPO project teams as needed through training auditing work and providing feedback on trends and opportunities. Your strong curiosity creativity and unwillingness to accept the status quo drive your day-to-day decisions and actions.
In this role you must demonstrate positive and influential relationships when working with peers within the FSC and collaborating with cross-functional partners. You will drive Operations Support initiatives using your innovation and leadership skills to make the omnichannel client experience at Sephora unequaled in the industry. In addition you will:
I. Invest in Supporting Team Performance and Development
- Support the department leader by identifying areas for improvement and providing effective feedback to Operations Support and BPO teams.
- In coordination with department leadership maintain responsibility for leading the Ops Support team by supporting day-to-day operations and providing guidance to BPO partners.
- Recognize exceptionalism and reward accomplishments.
- Continually monitor progress towards performance objectives and drive course corrections as needed.
- Foster a culture of urgency ownership and continuous improvement.
II. Drive Cross-Functional Partnerships
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with individuals at all levels of the business including the FSC and BPO partners.
- Champion an omnitude across all teams to build on and improve the omnichannel client experience.
- Partner with Training Quality and BPO teams to ensure compliance from and provide guidance to staff on initiatives.
III. Align and own Strategic Initiatives/Improvements
- Conduct trend analysis identify needs and provide recommendations for improvement in all applicable areas including training quality assurance process improvement systems and overall business.
- Develop implement drive and monitor progress of new process rollouts implementations and compliance with expected policy procedure and processes.
- Present progress reports and updates to the Sephora Client Service leadership team.
- Identify opportunities to control expenses and partner with cross-functional teams regarding budget-impacting issues.
IV. Setting High Standards for Client Service and Quality
- Evaluate quality audit data to drive improvement.
- Ensure alignment with our commitment to and passion for operational excellence and unequaled client experience.
- Serve as a champion for reinventing and implementing evolving quality standards.
- Develop close partnership with all areas of the business to ensure alignment with our global objectives along with appropriate training.
V. Contribute to Sephora Culture and Lead by Example
- Build and maintain partnerships through consistent implementation of cultural initiatives across team and the business as a whole.
- Demonstrate a determination to make Sephora a great place to work.
- Exercise superior judgment.
- Demonstrate a “fix it for tomorrow” mindset along with long-term strategic thinking and initiatives.
- Live and exemplify the Sephora Values the Client Service Center vision and the omnichannel attitude.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service Innovation Expertise Balance Respect for All Teamwork and Initiative
Working at Sephora’s Field Support Center (FSC)
Our North American operations are based in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District but you won’t hear us call it a headquarters – it’s the Field Support Center (FSC). At the FSC we support our stores in providing the best possible experience for every client. Dedicated teams cater to our client’s every need by creating covetable assortments curated content compelling storytelling smart strategy skillful analysis expert training and more. It takes a lot of curious and confident individuals disrupting the status quo and taking chances. The pace is fast the fun is furious and the passion is real. We never rest on our laurels. Our motto? If it’s not broken fix it.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 4+ years of contact center customer service or equivalent leadership experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such Word Excel PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel; intermediate and above.
- Ability to lead and develop others.
- Schedule flexibility – ability to flex with the business needs of a contact center environment including potential early mornings evenings and/or weekends
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with business partners at all levels from contact center agents to the executive team.
- Remain poised and professional to thrive in an environment that is client-focused fast-paced rapidly changing and occasionally ambiguous.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional follow-up skills.
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects with tight timeframes and dynamic priorities.
- Proven record in providing an exceptional client experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to make quick accurate creative and appropriate decisions.
While at Sephora you’ll enjoy…
- Meaningful Rewards: Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits generous vacation and holiday time off an employee discount free beauty product gifts from brand partners and so much more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://jobs.sephora.com/USA/content/Our-Perks/?locale=en_US.
- Diversity Inclusion & Belonging: We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated respected and honored. We will drive diversity equity and inclusion in all aspects of our business—ensuring that our employees brand partners suppliers and our clients feel a sense of belonging in store online and in our workplaces. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Beauty & Beyond: Every day we reimagine beauty discover new brands and influence positive change. Together we inspire our clients empower people and help them become the best versions of themselves. We think this is beautiful.
- Endless Evolution: You will learn with innovators artists and experts in every field. As our business evolves so will you. Here you’re empowered to choose your own path accelerate your growth and be your best. As part of our family and the LVMH community your options are endless.
- Creativity Unleashed: At Sephora you’re encouraged to explore innovate and have funwhile working with diverse clients teams and leaders. You won’t just partner with iconic brands; you’ll help build them. We value your curiosity your drive for success and the emotional connections you make. Together we’re defining the future of beauty.
- Bold Authenticity: Being bold and different has made us a global beauty and retail leader. At Sephora we celebrate diversity embrace your unique and winning spirit and believe that real beauty is being authentically you.You are what sets us apart.
As a condition of employment Sephora requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption due to a qualifying medical condition a sincerely held religious belief or practice or a requirement by law.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace religion color national origin ancestry citizenship gender gender identity sexual orientation age marital status military/veteran status or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.