Job Responsibilities : Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Gifted and Talented Education – (Prio
Salary : 4737 per month
Company : Hamdan Bin Mohammed University
Location : Dubai UAE
Educational requirements : Postgraduate Degree
Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Gifted and Talented Education – (Priority to UAE Nationals)
HBMSU is seeking to appoint a full-time Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Gifted and Talented Education to supports the University’s mission of providing learner-centered quality smart learning. This involves teaching effectiveness professional development research and scholarly/creative activities institutional service professional and community service student advising and involvement and supervisory responsibilities as assigned. The appointee will join the School of e-Education and will be expected to familiar with online teaching platforms and pedagogies develop smart content for relevant courses work on quality research. Applicants must also demonstrate a commitment to their discipline through scholarly and creative activities.
Main roles & responsibilities
- Teach both undergraduate and postgraduate courses using online learning platforms and smart technologies.
- Write and develop e-content in the gifted and talented education field/programs.
- Supervise advise and mentor learners in their academic study plan and master and Ph.D. theses.
- Develop and deliver professional short courses and workshops for target groups and professional communities.
- Train and advise teachers and other target audiences on future skills.
- Publish research in high quality Scopus indexed journals.
- Write and apply for research grants in smart learning and innovative pedagogy projects.
- Perform administrative duties as needed.
Required qualification & skills
- Hold a Ph.D. Degree from an accredited university relevant to the above discipline;
- Have advanced skills in using online learning technologies tools and pedagogies
- Have more than 5 years of experience teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses curricula and programs in gifted and talented educational psychology measurement and assessment and educational counseling for gifted learners;
- Have conceptual analytical technical and operational competence in the field of curriculum design development and implementation in the field of gifted and talented education;
- Have an established research record;
- Knowledge of Arabic is an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time