Job Responsibilities : Taxonomist – Ads
Salary : $119000 per year
Company : Meta
Location : Remote US
Taxonomist – Ads Responsibilities:
- Utilize industry best practices for taxonomy development and maintenance.
- Consult with internal product partners to expand our taxonomy to support product and business goals while remaining faithful to underlying structures.
- Help build out and establish a taxonomy program for Ads.
- Experience communicating and presenting taxonomy principles and standards.
- Experience with a variety of topic/domain types and complexity of taxonomies.
- Experience building taxonomies for machine learning classification systems.
- 3+ years of experience in developing taxonomies/or ontologies to support a variety of systems both for front-end and back-end use.
- Experience with systems and business analysis.
- Experience with evaluating and implementing taxonomies to support systems such as search systems content management systems digital asset management systems or product classification.
- Experience with developing complex taxonomies thesauri and ontologies.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race religion color national origin sex (including pregnancy childbirth or related medical conditions) sexual orientation gender gender identity gender expression transgender status sexual stereotypes age status as a protected veteran status as an individual with a disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability please let us know at email@example.com.