Job Responsibilities : Sr Architects, Technical
Salary : $151,116 a year
Company : T-Mobile
Location : Remote US
Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service brought real 5G to the nation and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us make big things happen with us above all #BEYOU with us. Together we won’t stop!
T-Mobile is America’s supercharged Un-carrier delivering an advanced 4G LTE and transformative nationwide 5G network that will offer reliable connectivity for all. Senior Architects Technical located in Bothell WA will architect and design and develop internal and external business systems as well as applications systems interfaces databases and reporting or business intelligence systems as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives.
Position duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create end-to-end solution architecture integration architecture and prepare solution architecture HLSD document.
- Develop Proof-of-Concept code and solutions to demonstrate value of proposed solutions.
- Create current state and to-be states in Visio PlantUML and other design-related tools for architecture diagrams including context diagrams integration diagrams swim lane diagrams decision flow diagrams sequence diagrams state modeling process modeling and use case scenarios.
- Lead collaborative architecture and design sessions to address touchpoints with other Organizations within T-Mobile.
- Support project assessment including estimated impact high level solution architecture and design and T-shirt sizing.
- Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization as well as design and recommend new solutions in relation to hardware and software design.
- Review and interact with senior management to adopt effect solutions for enterprise business requirements and help decision maker shape technology strategy.
- Provide direct technical evaluation of third-party products for inclusion in T-Mobile solutions and create integration architecture recommendations with third party products.
- Build software and unit test new systems functionality as per technical specifications with deliverables to include builds and releases.
- Analyze what is currently available what is being built integration or dependencies and the TEQ end-state view.
- Build APIs to invoke and integrate automation residing in different domains.
- Build open-source plug-ins for automation and enhance scripts and builds error handling to reduce false positives.
- Perform code reviews by ensuring standards are being complied by others and oversee the vendor’s quality and SLAs.
- Identify recurring problems and build automation solutions to auto-identify and remediate them.
- Telecommuting is permitted but applicants must live within a reasonable commuting distance.
- (1) Designing developing and deploying high-volume multi-tiered distributed transactional applications using Java J2EE Spring boot Microservices architecture Rest API design and implementation.
- (3) Utilizing cloud services and cloud development patterns including AWS and Azure to build resilient applications which are available 99.99%. Building Continuous integration/ Continuous deployment pipelines using Gitlab Jenkins Azure CLI AWS CLI shell script to deploy application in multi region and multi tenancy cloud/On-premises for T-Mobile.
- (4) Unit testing cases using language specific technologies including JUnit Jasmine JEST Chai and Mocha and Karma framework to deliver zero defect code to production.
- (5) Creating holistic schemas in SQL and utilizing PL/SQL programming to develop store procedures for database system that are being used to store data for application.
- (6) Utilizing DevOps Agile delivery methodology Jenkins GIT to maintain source code of the application and deploy applications continuously to all available environment for testing and end user utilization.
Experience and education requirements:
PRIMARY REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related and 5 years of relevant work experience.
ALTERNATIVE REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree in Computer Engineering or related and 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Location: Bothell WA
- This position is eligible for the employee referral program.
How to apply:
- Visit www.tmobile.jobs.
- Create a candidate profile and apply to REQ189018.
OTHER: Work hours: 40 hours/week. Salary of at least: $151116.00 /year.
This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of a permanent alien labor certification application for this job opportunity. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to:
U.S. Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
Office of Foreign Labor Certification
200 Constitution Avenue NW
Washington DC 20210
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson &Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicant’s first day of work and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as are reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
Travel Required (Yes/No):No
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age race ethnicity color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender identity or expression national origin religious affiliation marital status citizenship status veteran status the presence of any physical or mental disability or any other status or characteristic protected by federal state or local law. Discrimination retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.