Job Responsibilities : Key Account Manager, North America
Salary : $60000 per year
Company : Sykes Digital Services
Location : Remote US
Are you looking to join a fast-growing company and further build your career in consultative sales?
SYKES Digital Services (now part of Sitel Group) is a digital transformation specialist trusted by over 200+ Fortune 500 companies. Transforming how organizations serve their customers we are focused on automation self-service insight analytics and digital learning. This role is initially focused on Self Service but with the ability to leverage our broader capabilities.
We are the global leader in online self-service. With over 80+ clients worldwide SYKES Digital Self Service is responsible for the online support experience of over 450 million end-users. Your work will help millions of end-users with their smartphone and IoT device-related questions while having a direct impact on our clients’ business results. Our online self-service greatly reduces support costs by deflecting calls to the call center. An exceptional online experience also increases customer loyalty and attracts new customers.
We are growing rapidly it’s a great time to join us!
As a Key Account Manager you will be your clients’ first point of contact and responsible for their satisfaction and growth. With your creative and cross-functional thinking you develop and maintain strong customer relationships with decision-makers for key accounts.
You ensure we deliver great value and take responsibility for the successful retention & renewal of your portfolio. In this role you will collaborate with internal teams (Operations Development Content Marketing & Sales) advocating on behalf of your customers to implement Self Service products and ensure quality deliveries.
As an excellent communicator you are capable of establishing personal connections with key contacts and will be responsible for identifying and closing upselling opportunities based on the client’s needs. You will be instrumental in further growing your North American client base. To do this successfully a creative open and tailored approach is required. The intrinsic drive and sincere interest in people and their challenges will set you up for success.
- Grow existing North American client base by renewing contracts up-and cross-sales.
- Maintain the highest level of customer success through responsive and proactive account management
- Create relationships that change our clients from buyers to SDS advocates
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an account management/sales management / consultative sales role with an online company. A SaaS / digital services company is a plus
- Highly motivated positive proactive team player with a desire to win
- Entrepreneurial spirit great sense of ownership; problem solver
- Work together as a team to grow together with our customers
- Willing to work East Coast hours remotely and able to travel when needed
- Experience in working with complex DMU’s with multiple stakeholders
We offer you
- The opportunity to make the difference for our North-American business
- Personal growth based on your capabilities and ambitions
- Fast-paced entrepreneurial and open company culture
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience with an uncapped commission model
Interested? You can send your motivation and resume to email@example.com
Commitment to ethics and equal employment opportunity:
Sykes Enterprises Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company’s policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting developing and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race age color religion sex creed national origin ancestry citizenship disability/handicap marital status protected veteran status uniform status sexual orientation pregnancy genetic information gender identity and expression or any other basis protected by federal state or local law.