Job Responsibilities : Supervisor, Care Management Support-Remote, US
Salary : $79500 per year
Company : Humana
Location : Remote US
The Supervisor Care Management Support will be responsible for managing the daily workflow of 15-20 associates and partnering with their peers in a multitasking face paced department. This position requires an experienced individual with strong management or supervisory skills with authority to ensure that the staff meets all productivity and quality standards. This leader must have the ability to adapt to unexpected changes or demands while promoting a positive team attitude and works within prescribed guidelines and procedures; uses independent judgement requiring analysis of variable factors to solve basic problems; and collaborates with management and business partners in selection of methods techniques and analytical approach.
Other responsibilities include:
- Ability to effectively develop mentor and train associates at all levels and drive increased performance.
- Perform and monitor routine audits to ensure successful quality performance outcomes and compliance standards
- Develop plan of action for process improvement.
- Participate in the promotion of the multi-disciplinary healthcare team.
- Ensure compliance and accuracy regarding program design and implementation thru monitoring and reporting of associates.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the leadership team and comply with policy and procedures performance and reporting standards as defined by Humana At Home.
- Meet or exceed business goals while providing perfect member experience.
- Review current processes and recommend improved procedures as the business needs change and present the changes to the business leaders.
- Flexible schedule based on business needs.
- Additional responsibilities as deemed appropriate by Humana Care Management Support leadership.
- Previous formal leadership experience or 3+ years of equivalent experience in coaching individual team members towards meeting and exceeding productivity and quality goals
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Able to consistently multitask and meet individual and staff expectations
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Exceptional communication and written skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel Zoom Outlook and cloud based/one drive applications
- Experience in consistently meeting team and individual performance and quality metrics in a high-volume production-based work environment
- Demonstrates independent decision making for complex analytical issues
- between 9:30 AM and 8 PM Eastern Standard Time Mon-Fri. with occasional evening and weekends.
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6 plus years of supervisory experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (fluent)
- Microsoft experience with Access
- Technical experience using data analysis
- Experience with business strategic outcomes
- Previous experience with collaboration with management and top professionals/specialists
Must have flexible scheduling availability for shifts between 9:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ESTwith evenings and occasional weekends as business need dictates.
As part of our hiring process we will be using an exciting interviewing technology provided by Modern Hire a third-party vendor. This technology provides our team of recruiters and hiring managers an enhanced method for decision-making.
If you are selected to move forward from your application prescreen you will receive correspondence inviting you to participate in a pre-recorded Voice Interview and/or an SMS Text Messaging interview. If participating in a pre-recorded interview you will respond to a set of interview questions via your phone. You should anticipate this interview to take approximately 10-15 minutes.
If participating in a SMS Text interview you will be asked a series of questions to which you will be using your cell phone or computer to answer the questions provided. Expect this type of interview to last anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Your recorded interview(s) via text and/or pre-recorded voice will be reviewed and you will subsequently be informed if you will be moving forward to next round of interviews.
Alert: Humana values personal identity protection. Please be aware that applicants selected for leader review may be asked to provide a social security number if it is not already on file. When required an email will be sent from Humana@myworkday.com with instructions to add the information into the application at Humana’s secure website.
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
Scheduled Weekly Hours