Job Responsibilities : Staff Cyber Intelligence Analyst – REMOTE
Salary : $90700 per year
Company : GE Corporate
Location : Remote US
Job Description Summary
Responsible for identifying tracking and analyzing digital security threats. Responsible for helping GE anticipate and uncover cyber threats that intersect with geopolitical risks impacting GE. The candidate will work cross-functionally with analysts from different parts of the organization and their analytic insights will be applied to make GE and its users more secure.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor a wide array of diverse information sources – ranging from open-source to classified materials – for potential threats to GE’s personnel infrastructure and operations
- An understanding of APT Cyber Crime and other associated tactics
- Proven knowledge of typical adversary tactics techniques and procedures (TTPs)
- Background in collecting analyzing and interpreting data from various sources detailing the results and preparing substantial analysis products
- Ability to synthesize tactical information into strategic reporting
- Candidates Must be U.S. Citizen or Green Card holders. We are unable to consider candidates that would require sponsorship now or in the future for this opportunity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science Technology Engineering and Math) or equivalent work experience
- Experience with data analysis tools such as Splunk or other SIEM products
- Familiar with CND-based analytical models (Kill Chain Pyramid of Pain ATT&CK etc.)
- Hands on experience in cyber intelligence / threat hunting
- Experience tracking APT groups and synthesizing data from 3rd Party Vendors
- Python Scripting experience
- Malware Analysis experience – nice to have
- Ability to set and manage expectations with key stakeholders and team members
- Strong ability to prioritize and execute with minimal direction or oversight
- Exceptional critical thinking writing and presentation skills that properly qualify assessments with concise relevant and accurate communications
- Proven track record of successfully managing and executing on short term and long-term projects and the ability to establish rapport with various roles (executive management to deeply technical)
- GREM CISSP CISM or related SANs certifications or relevant technical experience preferred
- Experience with threat intelligence platforms for processing indicators
- Experience with security orchestration tools
GE offers a great work environment professional development challenging careers and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race color religion national or ethnic origin sex sexual orientation gender identity or expression age disability protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
As a federal government contractor GE may in the future be required to have U.S. employees fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Some GE customers currently have vaccination mandates that may apply to GE employees.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
#LI-Remote – This is a remote position