Job Responsibilities : Staff Accountant
Salary : $60000 per year
Company : Edgio
Location : Remote US
Limelight Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: LLNW) is a leading provider of edge application orchestration and content delivery services. We own and operate the largest, best-optimized private network in the world and support customers with a strategically dispersed team of experts to provide edge services that are fast, secure and reliable.
The Staff Accountant applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Preparing monthly closing journal entries.
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts as assigned.
- Preparing audit schedules for quarterly reviews and annual audit.
- Completing balance sheet account fluctuation analysis.
- Preparing all deliverables with detailed supporting documentation including referencing and explanatory notes as appropriate.
- Ensuring that for all assigned duties, deliverables meet requirements for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley key controls identified by the Company’s management.
- Research of accounting issues as necessary.
- Special projects as requested.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree required; major in accounting or finance preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2-4 years of accounting experience, preferably with a publicly traded company or Big 4 audit firm.
- Strong analytical skills, organizational skills and acute attention to detail.
- Self-starter who operates with a high degree of autonomy and professionalism.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A high comfort level with working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and tight deadlines.
Inspired People. Extraordinary Results.
At Limelight we are committed to creating and delivering world-class digital experiences. Our core values act as a compass that ensures we stay on a course that empowers us to create unmatched value for our clients, extraordinary results for our shareholders, and inspire you in the work that you do.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do; they are the foundation of our high-performing culture. Ownership means we focus on the job that is most required, treating time and resources as precious like it’s your business. With a laser focus on Performance, we achieve extraordinary results through work that is planned and managed. We are Client Obsessed, we give them our full attention, they pay for it. Our First Team is radically committed to collaboration, trust, feedback, accountability, and performance. Through Design, we create better experiences through simplicity and efficiency.
Our First Team is important to us. Here are some of the benefits you can expect:
- Health and Wellness Benefits: Blue Cross PPO or High Deductible with HSA and an employer match.
- 401(k) match and employee stock purchase program.
- Basic and Voluntary Life Insurance with Employee, Spouse, and Dependent guarantee.
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability.
- FSA, Dependent FSA and Limited FSA.
- Life Assistance Program.
- Discount Auto and Home Insurance through MetLife.
- Competitive Compensation: Base pay and benefits that are designed to be equitable and market competitive.
- Rewards for Total Performance: Incentive programs that provide exceptional rewards for exceptional performance.
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus Award Program.
- Employee Development Opportunities: Growth and coaching pathways designed to help our First Team reach their full career potential.
- Remote Friendly: Our Hub | Hybrid model enables you to work where you are personally most productive.
- Flexible Time Off to fit your needs and lifestyle.
- A diverse and global workforce.
This job description is not an all-inclusive summary of duties or responsibilities. Job duties or responsibilities may change with or without advance notice.