Job Responsibilities : Sr IT Developer – RightAngle Development
Salary : $132000 per year
Company : Marathon Petroleum Company LP
Location : Findlay, OH US
- Enhance and support the RightAngle platform internal customizations and integrations through development and maintenance of .NET and SQL code. Contribute to the design and implementation of technical solutions.
- Coordinate and participate in programming activities that deliver functional and performance improvements. Promote technical best practices innovation and process improvements including coaching junior developers.
- Collaborate across IT and multiple business areas to understand business requirements and translate those requirements into application features. Internally develop or work with third-party vendors to develop solutions per business requirements.
- Develop recommendations for difficult and complex issues while considering the boarder impacts to the end-to-end value stream. Solve complex problems based on analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Work closely with third-party vendors sourcing partners and other IT support teams to research and resolve technical issues proactively and provide status updates and recommendations to stakeholders business partners and peers.
- Functionally understand and work to have expert knowledge of applications for which the role is responsible. Develop and maintain support documentation for supported systems.
- Understand the existing IT security and controls requirements of applications and client areas and utilize the appropriate processes controls and documentation to ensure compliance.
- Collaborate across the Energy Trading and Risk Management (ETRM) product line to support end-to-end process success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Information System related fields or equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years IT experience in an information technology role including a minimum of 4 years’ experience in systems development.
- Strong command of applicable development tools and languages including .NET C# SQL required.
- Experience with Azure DevOps Git/GitHub and ServiceNow preferred.
- Experience analyzing and resolving system and database performance concerns preferred.
- Experience with DevOps and agile delivery methodologies including scrum preferred.
- Experience with RightAngle ETRM solution and supported business processes preferred.
- Strong critical thinking analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work with business and technical resources to support and enhance full-stack technical solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple efforts and progress them simultaneously.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle system architecture and cybersecurity principles.
Findlay OH Main Bldg
$98300.00 – $169400.00
11 – 12
539 S Main St
Denver CO San Antonio TX
Bachelors: Information Technology
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Marathon Petroleum LP please contact our Human Resources Department at
. Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable accommodation. To view benefit information for Marathon Petroleum Corporation please visit
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability