Job Responsibilities : Sr. Graphic Designer
Salary : $70200 per year
Company : FieldCore
Location : Remote US
We are hiring on our Creative Services team. This FieldCore team is a world class in-house creative group whose charter is to support our customers’ business communications and strategies while driving their brand. We are currently seeking a Senior Graphic Designer.
This person will work closely with Account Managers Project Managers and writers and will be responsible for conceptualization and implementation of design solutions that align with marketing strategies from concept to completion. Applicants should be able to demonstrate a high level of proficiency in design web and digital media software applications and have experience with four-color and digital printing procedures. A background in photography and videography (including post-production editing) is a plus. The ideal candidate must be capable of leading the creative aspects of a project demonstrate strong business acumen be comfortable working in a fast-paced collaborative environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Candidates should also possess good analytical and problem-solving abilities and a meticulous eye for detail. The successful candidate is expected to be an active participant in all projects including attending meetings offering thoughts and ideas on design strategy technical strategy and organization of content and files.
- BA degree in graphic design or related major; minimum of 5 years of experience as a graphic designer in the following areas: print design digital/web design and PowerPoint.
- Advanced technical proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suite
- A strong sense of design that drives creative solutions within corporate brand guidelines.
- Good working knowledge of HTML CSS and media queries.
- Solid understanding of print production processes including four-color and digital printing
- Good depth of experience using and designing for digital and social media applications
- The ability to design for interaction and user experience across multiple screen-based platforms.
- Strong interpersonal skills; can express and present ideas listen well and work independently or in a team environment.
- Solid writing and proofing skills.
- Good analytical problem-solving and strong organizational skills.
- The ability to fully understand project parameters and take responsibility for executing client deliverables in accordance with the production schedule.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and work effectively under pressure.
- The ability to work effectively in a remote work environment.
- The ability to keep daily records of time spent working on various projects to be used for customer invoicing and team reports.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED SKILLS/COMPETENCIES – considered a plus
- Experience with marketing automation platforms preferably Marketo and Mailchimp.
- Powerpoint animation adn transitions.
- Working knowledge of even registration software preferably Cvent
- Creative illustration
- 3D modeling/animation
- Video/audio editing
- Skilled with PPT design including the ability to refine provided materials into simple well-designed and easy-to-read slides.
*All interested candidates must include on their resume a link to their on-line portfolio.*
FieldCore a GE company is an independent industrial field services organization focused on World-Class Execution across the power generation and oil & gas industries. We have brought together more than 12000 of the foremost experts in field services to focus on one thing; delivering excellent outcomes for our customers. As a global organization we celebrate the uniqueness of our diverse employees and strive to create an inclusive culture. Our people are driven by our core values of safety integrity and quality and focused by our guiding principles. For more information visit our website www.fieldcore.com.
FieldCore is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion gender sex national origin age veteran status status as a qualified individual with a disability marital status pregnancy sexual orientation ancestry genetic information gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law