Job Responsibilities : Sr Developer – Talend/Azure
Salary : $114000 per year
Company : Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL, MT, NM, OK & TX – Chicago, IL•Remote
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform our IT team conceives develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health®. Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for developing integrating testing and maintaining existing and new applications; knowing one or more programming languages; knowing one or more development methodologies / delivery models. To be successful in this role a person would have strong experience with Talend / Erwin.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Possess ability to manage workload manage multiple priorities and manage conflicts with customers/employees/managers as applicable
- Experience in scripting languages (BASH/PYTHON).
- Experience in cloud computing technologies (SaaS / IaaS / PaaS)
- Experience in application configuration.
- SDLC Methodology (Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development).
- System performance management.
- Systems change / configuration management.
- Business requirements management.
- Problem solving /analytical thinking.
- Creative thinking.
- Ability to execute.
- Travel availability up to 20%
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience in integration technologies (Talend/Erwin)
- Experience in big data technologies (Hadoop/Spark)
- Talend Cloud 7.2 is preferred
- Talend Big Data experience is preferred
- Experience in Microsoft Azure or cloud computing technologies (SaaS / IaaS / PaaS)
- Experience with Erwin DI Suite
- Talend Certified
- Experience leading a team of developers
#LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite
- We encourage people of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.
Even if you don’t meet every listed qualification apply anyway – you might have qualifications we haven’t even thought of yet.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or protected veteran status.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process you can call us at 1-866-977-7378 to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications including resumes must be submitted through HCSC’s Career website on-line application process.