Job Responsibilities : Business Operations Specialist
Salary : $94700 per year
Company : Spotify
Location : Remote US
Support & Operations
At Spotify we’re focused on providing the right audio experience for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We are looking for an outstanding Business Operations & Strategy Specialist that will join our fast-paced high impact Business Operations Team. You will be responsible for identifying areas of improvement and assisting with the project management of key deliverables for the global sales support team. You will have the ability to implement new processes contribute to product rollout processes and collaborate on any other project that will impact the team for the better. You will work with stakeholders in sales sales support sales ops finance and marketing. You must be professional organized and motivated as well as have the drive to succeed in a dynamic fast-moving environment. Above all your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do:
- Orchestrate campaign activation and creative production processes for internal test and learn initiatives.
- Assist the Business Operations & Strategy team with all responsibilities processes systems and tools of the sales and sales support orgs to identify areas of improvement and provide solutions for the team
- Understand business needs and challenges to collaboratively develop and/or implement innovative solutions while focusing on the details that produce perfection
- Advocate for business needs at the sales support level demonstrating experience and solutions to solve common challenges
- Continuously improve standard methodologies best practices etc. in order to ensure the best possible deliverable outcome to improve overall efficiency
- Collaborate in close partnership with key customers and cross-functional partners on all project requirements inclusive of Sales P&I Ad Ops Finance Compliance and Marketing
- Attend regular status meetings with cross-functional teams.
- Support the execution of key improvement initiatives using data-driven insights to deliver positive customer outcomes
- Rigorously manage project scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon parameters and deadlines
- Monitor project progress continuously engaging management as required
- Participate in communication plans and training needs for the team that are specific to changes in policy or process
- Report to Senior Business Operations & Strategy Manager
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Sales Advertising Marketing or Business
- You are a seasoned sales support professional with 3+ years of experience managing digital campaigns with a high degree of independence and passion for the digital landscape
- You have an “efficiency” mindset applying past experience and expertise to find a better way to do things to enable sales support to focus on running the business while providing white glove customer service
- You have strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities with outstanding attention to detail; project management change management and business improvement/readiness experience
- You are experienced in working directly with sales functions and with multiple business groups that support a revenue based organization
- You have a collaborative flexible and open working style with an ability to establish and maintain trust and credibility and influence outcomes
- You have the ability to handle and self-manage involvement in multiple concurrent projects with varying priorities
- Demonstrated comfort working in a highly dynamic environment able to anticipate change and move projects quickly through the cycle to execution
- You hold strong relationships with internal and external partner teams
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication with strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- You believe in the power of teamwork and are a team player
- You have experience working within CRMs Order Management Systems ad servers and other digital media tech systems and are experienced in tools like excel and powerpoint
Where you’ll be:
- We’ve introduced Work From Anywhere to give you more options!
- While we will ask you to pop into the office from time to time we are giving you the flexibility to work from home should you choose to do so.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Time zone for collaboration
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities through our dedicated team GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave six months off – fully paid – for all new parents.
All The Feels our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience perspectives and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are no matter where you come from what you look like or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business the more we will all thrive contribute and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience your perspectives and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 381 million users.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.
This role is not eligible for hire in Colorado USA.