Job Responsibilities : Customer Service Operations Specialist
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Spotify
Location : Remote US
Spotify is looking for a Specialist – Customer Service Operations to join its outstanding support team in our fast-paced podcast technology and ad services group.
Who you are:
- A min of 1-3+ years of professional work experience preferably in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) support role.
- A min of 1+ year in a customer-facing position such as technical assistance, solution consulting, direct Tier 1 technical support, or account management.
- You have experience with Intercom, Jira, Salesforce, Looker, Google products (G-Suite), and Microsoft Excel.
- You have an interest in podcasting, technology, SaaS, and improving end-user experiences
What you’ll do:
- Execute on-boarding for new customers via project plans, phone calls, and live training sessions.
- Respond to customer support requests through our live in-app chat platform (Intercom).Build help documentation for new products, features, and end-user workflows.
- Become a Spotify/Megaphone specialist and communicate this knowledge with our customers and internal partners.
- Identify product bugs, technical issues, and report this information back to the Tech team by crafting tickets in Jira.
Where you’ll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role, it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.