Job Responsibilities : Associate User Researcher, Advertising B2B
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Spotify
Location : Remote
What you’ll do
- Execute against an insights’ agenda conducting research diligently and inventively across the entire product lifecycle.
- Define plan and conduct evaluative and generative user research that influences and drives the roadmap for our products
- Deliver compelling insights to enable evidence-based Product and Design decisions
- Build trusted relationships with insights partners to drive impact from your research and Product partners to build a better Spotify ads experience
- Develop and innovate on our mixed-methods user research practice
- Employ a wide range of storytelling techniques to communicate results and recommendations to Product and Design teams
- Partner with the broader team of researchers and data scientists in the Ads business in driving strategic research around Ads
Who you are
- Confident conducting concept and usability tests on your own
- Familiar with the product development cycle from defining the problem to setting the strategy to making tactical product improvements
Where you’ll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them!
- Where in the world? For this role it can be within the Americas region in which we have a work location
- Prefer an office to work from home instead? Not a problem! We have plenty of options for your working preferences. Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
- Working hours? We operate within the Eastern Standard time zone for collaboration