Job Responsibilities : Customer Success Manager
Salary : 62000 per Year
Company : Spectrum
Location : Remote US
The Spectrum Product Customization team is seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join and be an instrumental member of the Customer Success Management team. This role is located either at Spectrum’s headquarters in downtown Portland OR or remotely in the US.
Spectrum is a Product Customization engine that powers many of today’s top brand experiences for Microsoft Xbox Leatherman Tool Group JBL Bauer Hockey Equipment and more. The platform has quickly evolved to become a world-class integration that offers: 3D product visualization factory integration self-supporting administration and robust analytics reporting.
Spectrum is seeking a high-energy growth oriented self starting and results-obsessed Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing team. You will serve as both a trusted advisor to and advocate for our enterprise clients. You will be tasked with building a proactive and strategic partnership with your assigned accounts to show the value of using the Spectrum Product Customization platform. You will help uncover new opportunities for your clients to extend and innovate their customer’s experience using state of the art 3D product co-creation and customization engine.
The measure of your success will be customer retention customer health and expansion. Your day-to-day focus will be to help your clients achieve their business’ objectives and fulfill their organization’s mission.
- Thoroughly understand the client’s vision and operations
- Champion Spectrum’s platform and services throughout the client’s organization
- Map the client’s strategy and goals to the value Spectrum delivers every day
- Continuously identify opportunities to expand Spectrum’s role as trusted advisor and technical partner in partnership with the assigned Technical Project Manager
- Be intentional and proactive as you plan for account growth monitor account health and mitigate at-risk issues
- Orchestrate regular strategic business reviews with client executives and key client stakeholders
- Partner with internal teams to ensure individual clients receive the Spectrum’s white glove and red carpet service and support
- Proactively negotiate renewals standardization opportunities multi-year licensing extensions on-time payment and up-selling opportunities
- Exceed defined sales and renewals targets
- Help Spectrum to continuously improve the client’s experience and success with our platform and services
- Consistently look for opportunities for Spectrum to improve our efficiency repeatability and scalability
- Communicate directly with clients in order to understand their operational and business goals to better service their needs
- Prepare and conduct Business Reviews with Technical Project Management Team Lead
- Instill confidence and prove leadership capabilities to the project team based on the goals of Spectrum
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of customer facing experience in a customer success account management or professional services roles in an enterprise SaaS company
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills with ability to effectively navigate and mitigate conflict
- Excellent communication skills (written verbal and presentations)
- History of success in account ownership and growth
- High level of personal organization integrity and responsibility
- Strong team player with a proven ability to collaborate across organizations geography and business units
- Ability to adjust immediately in a complex fast-paced market-defining organization
- Demonstrably strong soft leadership skills
- Change Management experience highly desired
- eCommerce Retail or Marketing background highly desired
If this is you please apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and as a full-service agency we greatly value a diverse multi-cultural mix of voices and perspectives at our workplace and strongly encourage applications from women BIPOC AAPI LGBTQ+ individuals and people with disabilities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race religion color national origin gender identity or expression sexual orientation age marital status veteran status or disability status.
Please note: At this time we are not able to sponsor applicants with work visas.