Job Responsibilities : Corporate Recruiter
Salary : $69000 per year
Company : Southwest Service Administrators
Location : Phoenix, AZ 85027 US
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
The Recruiter will research develop and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
Must be able to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon hire.
($1000 signing bonus – paid in installments as follows; $375 on the first payroll following the date of hire; $375 on the first payroll following 6 months of employment; $250 on the first payroll following 1 year of employment)
We pride ourselves on being flexible but there are some things we feel very strongly about:
Being an excellent communicator because you take care in articulating your own thought process as well as critique the work of others.
Understanding the whole business. Great systems aren’t built in a vacuum – they require hard work from extremely smart people across many disciplines and an understanding of how it all fits together.
Great teams are better than the all-star players. No matter how great someone’s ideas they’ll be improved upon through collaboration.
- Develops facilitates and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role industry standards and the needs of the organization.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process attending and conducting interviews with managers directors and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process identifying and recommending salary ranges incentives start dates and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal multi-state and local employment laws and regulations and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Work cooperatively with other team members
- Actively participate in team meetings and training activities.
- Perform additional responsibilities and projects as periodically assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- At least 3 years managing all phases of the recruitment and hiring process highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with laws regulations and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment. Healthcare experience a plus.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems. (Paycom experience a plus).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Customer Service Problem Solving Critical Thinking Communications Interpersonal Relations/Teamwork Organization Awareness Self/Life Management Continuous Improvement/Innovation and Change Advanced Technical Competence
Employee Benefits Program
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to five percent of an employee’s base pay.
- Affordable medical dental and vision insurance; along with company paid disability and life insurance.
- Family and employee care programs.