Job Responsibilities : Technology Analyst
Salary : $17 per hour
Company : Southwest Airlines Co.
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Effectively applies knowledge and skills of analysis business processes tools domains project methodologies requirements definitions and testing to solve a range of problems.
- Partners with other Technology Teammembers to provide advice or solutions within his or her area of expertise.
- Stays informed about current developments within his or her expertise.
- Acts as a coordination and facilitation point for organizing work efforts.
- Sets up or follows established procedures to ensure high quality of work.
- Understands dependency identification processes in technology work verifies information and carefully reviews and checks the accuracy of own work.
- Establishes or follows prioritization process to drive work and has a sense of urgency about getting work completed.
- Looks for and seizes opportunities to do more or to do things better.
Limited travel with potential for increased/decreased travel based upon Technology Department needs.
Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by start date to comply with Executive Order 14042 which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.