Job Responsibilities : Sr Technology Analyst
Salary : $16 per hour
Company : Southwest Airlines Co.
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
- Acts as a coordination and facilitation point for organizing work efforts.
- Sets up or follows established procedures to ensure high quality of work.
- Understands dependency identification processes in technology work verifies information and carefully reviews and checks the accuracy of own work.
- Establishes or follows prioritization processes to drive work and has a sense of urgency about getting work completed.
- Looks for and seizes opportunities to do more or to do things better.
- Appropriately shares ideas and information with others
- Practices attentive and active listening.
- Expresses oneself clearly in conversation and interaction with others.
- High School Diploma GED or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Excellent partnering communication and negotiation skills in working with various Teams and/or external partners.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple and widely varied work streams / tasks.
- Able to mentor others to do the same.
- Able to develop present and effectively communicate ideas and strategies to a variety of audiences.