Job Responsibilities : Marketing Coordinator
Salary : $40,000 – $46,000 a year
Company : Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri
Location : Remote US
PLANNED PARENTHOOD OF THE ST. LOUIS REGION & SOUTHWEST MISSOURI
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
STATUS: Full Time Exempt – 40 hours per week
REPORTS TO: Marketing and Communications Manager
LOCATION: Remote and/or Southwest Missouri or St. Louis
Responsible for supporting the creative marketing and branding concepts for Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri and related organizations that promote and strengthen brand trust recognition and identity. This position will support brand campaigns — maintaining digital platforms (creating and posting content to social media pages) contributing to brand team thought partnerships and assisting with external-facing communication (ad copy website copy PPTV and other marketing collateral). A successful candidate has the ability to multi-task and support multiple projects and teams in a timely and professional manner. This position works closely with other Strategy and Communications team members vendors and with all other departments. Physical demands include sitting for extended periods of time at a computer lifting up to 25 pounds and effective verbal and visual communication skills and phone skills. This position will work both onsite and remotely. This candidate should be comfortable working a Monday-Friday schedule with occasional evening and weekend duties as required by the department. This position may fulfill the cell phone reimbursement policy requirements.
PRIMARY DUTIES PERFORMED
- Collaborate with Marketing and Communications Manager and other Strategy and Communications Department staff in strategic planning and content planning in marketing and communications work streams.
- Support brand compliance in all print and digital materials.
- Draft social copy and ad copy.
- Support social media campaigns including creating and posting creative assets to social media platforms producing video content for social media platforms helping to ensure the team stays on a creative calendar and interacting professionally with other accounts on social media.
- Assist with editing/maintaining PPSLRSWMO website and PPTV.
- Support cross-departmental branding needs including special events and fundraising.
- Support revenue-generating projects such as PPSLRSWMO’s Merch Market.
- Complete administrative tasks including corresponding with vendors coordinating payment of invoices etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
RISK MANAGEMENT AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
Establishes and complies with Planned Parenthood organizational policies that:
- Ensure the provision of the highest quality and most professional service delivery to all Planned Parenthood clients
- Protect Planned Parenthood assets from liability
- Ensure the physical safety of Planned Parenthood clients staff and volunteers
- Protect confidentiality of all Planned Parenthood clients donors Board and all areas of operation
- Follow HIPAA privacy and security guidelines
- Demonstrated skill in AP Style written communication organization skills detail-oriented commitment to centering racial and gender equity ability to work both independently and collaboratively within and across teams
- Graphic design skills are a plus but not required
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising communications graphic design and/or 1 year professional experience in marketing advertising and/or graphic design.
- Experience working in sexual and reproductive health and rights is strongly desired.
- Experience with advertising and social media is desired.
- Basic understanding of Instagram Twitter Facebook TikTok and other social media sites.
- Attention to detail and strong computer and social media literacy skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Powerpoint and Google Docs.
- An eye for design with a basic understanding of Canva.
- Quick and efficient writing verbal and presentation skills.
- Willingness to learn brand campaign building and strategic planning master effective health care marketing concepts and sharpen creative skills.
- Bilingual skills are a plus particularly Spanish.
Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri maintains a strict policy prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race color religion sex pregnancy or pregnancy-related conditions age sexual orientation gender identity or gender expression economic background national origin citizenship disability marital or relationship status military service or veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal state or local law.
Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri acknowledges and owns our past and present therefore we seek to look inward into how white supremacy continues to show up in our organization. We have a responsibility to create a place of equity and of inclusion and we commit to dismantling racism and moving the needle to a more equitable workplace.
PPSLRSWMO is an equal opportunity employer.
This job description replaces all previous job descriptions for this position.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities skills duties requirements efforts or working conditions associated with this job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed.
PPSLRSWMO is a tobacco-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.