Job Responsibilities : Financial Insurance Counselor
Salary : $39600 per year
Company : Center For Sight – Southwest Florida
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
Financial Insurance Counselor(s) are responsible for assisting patients with any financial questions concerns or options they would like to pursue before treatment. Excellent computer and customer service skills are required (in phone person or via email).
Essential Job Functions:
- Daily review accounts that are assigned.
- Review Benefits and process Quotes for Patients
- Call and present quotes to patients to collect payments on services.
- Work well with others as a Team.
- Self-starter Time Management is a plus
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma required
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time remote position.
- Candidates must be within Central or Southwestern Florida.
- Work days and hours are Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm with occasional overtime.