Job Responsibilities : Digital Marketing Specialist
Salary : $55,000 a year
Company : Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union
Location : Dallas, TX 75235 US
Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union a world class financial institution is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Dallas located at our corporate office near Love Field Airport.
The Benefits of Working Here:
We work hard to ensure that our employees work in an environment of respect trust and fun! We are committed to helping our employees stay healthy feel secure grow and development and maintain a work/life balance through our comprehensive benefit programs:
- $500 New Hire Bonus!
- FREE health insurance
- FREE dental insurance
- FREE vision insurance
- FREE life insurance
- FREE short-term and long-term disability
- FREE employee checking account
- Paid Time Off up to 3 weeks per year
- 12 Paid Holidays (2 ½ weeks of more paid time off!)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) plans with employer match
- Company funded retirement pension plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Casual dress code every day!
- Ongoing training through classroom and online formats
- Employee recognition programs
- Employee committees that promote culture fun and wellness
- Monthly company-wide activities for our employees like Baseball Day Chocolate Chip Day Summer Luau Say Something Nice Day Biggest Loser and a Step Challenge
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be part of a team responsible for managing and maintaining online and digital initiatives including (but not limited to): external and internal company websites email marketing and communications to SWACU members marketing and other digital initiatives that support SWACU’s marketing strategy and contribute to the credit union’s overall business objectives.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain website content including landing pages forms and documents to keep information up to date and within regulatory compliance requirements.
- Manage and maintain intranet content including landing pages forms and documents to keep information up to date.
- Create and publish content for social media platforms.
- Manage and maintain home banking content including landing page ads forms and documents.
- Manage projects or collaborate with teams within the Marketing Department and across the credit union to design and build new website content or enhance existing content to optimize user experience. Coordinate the review and approval of content when project managing.
- Build and execute automated personalized email templates and campaigns for Marketing Teams to keep SWACU members informed of new products promotions and important account information consistently testing new formats deliverability/open tactics and offers.
- Work with teams and departments across the credit union to understand the company’s digital needs and identify opportunities to utilize existing tools and resources to simplify eliminate create or automate processes.
- Develop analytical reports to track results for website or email marketing campaigns and identify actionable insights and trends to drive future changes to member experience and/or generate additional marketing opportunities.
- Integrate and maximize the functionality of current digital platforms and evaluate opportunities to implement new systems and gain efficiencies. Communicate effectively with external vendors and colleagues at all levels of the organization to direct or support web/digital enhancement implementations.
- Ensure that Marketing and Communications deliverables follow SWACU corporate brand guidelines and maintain brand voice and message across all platforms.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the latest developments in digital marketing CRM query and report building and other forms of digital communication.
- All other duties as assigned. Note: Essential functions and responsibilities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 3 years of relevant work experience required.
- Must display excellent problem-solving and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Energetic with a high attention to detail.
- Experience with data analysis (tracking performance-scoring reporting etc.).
- Previous email marketing marketing automation and/or social media experience will be highly considered.
8:00-5:00 pm M-F. This is an in-office position
$55k per year
2430 Shorecrest Drive Dallas TX 75235
Southwest Airlines Federal Credit Union provides a complete array of financial services for all employees and families of Southwest Airlines and over 200 more companies across the United States. Since our inception we have continued to maintain a rapid pace of growth throughout our four branches in TX and AZ! We now serve over 50000 members nationwide and we’re still growing! Our members enjoy the most elite financial services and the best member service around! Learn more about us on our website: https://www.swacu.org/connect/careers.html