Job Responsibilities : Software Developer
Salary : $68000 Per Year
Company : opentext
Location : Remote CA
OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
We’re putting together a team to build the next generation of business information and process management products at OpenText. We are looking for passionate developers that are ambitious creative and driven to work on difficult problems and provide innovative solutions. Our cross-functional team is responsible for the entire end-to-end solution that will power some of the largest enterprises in the world today.
As a UI engineer you will work as part of a collaborative and fast-paced agile team to design elegant rich interfaces and solve complex layout problems across web mobile and tablet devices. You will contribute to the entire lifecycle of a project – from conception to delivery. You will help shape the future of OpenText business products solve challenging problems and assist your teammates in getting stuff done.
You are great at:
- Writing clean code that is well designed testable and maintainable
- Knowing your way around a React Angular or Vue codebase and contributing to it in a positive way
- TDD and writing valuable tests that shape how code is shipped through continuous delivery
- Understanding different technologies being used across the stack and how it all fits together.
- Having a good eye for – and caring about – visual design.
- Collaborating with other developers on design and implementation
- Seeing the big picture and making design decisions for the long term
What it takes:
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals such as algorithms data structures and algorithmic complexity.
- Experience using React Angular or Vue. Bonus points if you have used Next.js in production
- Experience delivering high-impact production software at scale
- Can communicate the merits of various designs and approaches to solve a problem
- Strong experience building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with process centric business applications
- Deep knowledge of Business Process Model Notation (BPMN) or Case Management Model Notation (CMMN) standards
- Strong understanding of CSS specifications including features such as grid flexbox animations and three dimensional transformations
OpenText’s efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone regardless of culture national origin race color gender gender identification sexual orientation family status age veteran status disability religion or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org).
Subject to applicable laws and regulations OpenText’s global vaccination policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter an OpenText office. Accommodations may be available for specific roles.