Job Responsibilities : Software Engineering Architect – Remote
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Sears Home Services
Location : Hoffman, IL US
Educational requirements : Bachelor Degree
- Analyzes and identifies technical areas for improvement within existing applications
- Effectively articulates the key design principles for the feature areas to the immediate team and upper management
- Leads and mentors other developers in coding complex technical solutions
- Keeps abreast of new technology patterns and trends. Leads the evolution of standards and technology (tools conventions and design patterns)
- Influences the discovery and decision-making process when changes to standards and technology are required (tools conventions and design patterns).
- Independently develops and implements software for ecommerce applications and related technology with minimum oversight
- Leads code reviews to ensure functional performance specifications are met and engineering standards are followed.
- Creates self-documenting designs and/or clearly communicates intent via comments in code on specifications in as-built documentation and during code reviews.
- Writes unit and integration tests for each deliverable effectively and comprehensively exercising the code; prevents the introduction of subsequent bugs and corrects existing bugs or design issues when discovered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science a related technical or scientific field or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools
- Participation through completion of multiple releases of a complex software project
- Analysis design coding and implementation of large-scale applications.
- Solid knowledge of algorithms data structures and complexity theory
- Ability to effectively write so requirements are clear and readily understood
Click Here : Apply Now