Job Responsibilities : Software Dev Engineer 2, Amazon Publisher Services
Salary : $116400 per year
Company : Amazon.com Services LLC
Location : Remote US
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture design patterns reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- 4+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java C++ or C# including object-oriented design
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture design patterns reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
Job summary Amazon’s Advertising Technology team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. In this organization you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN) one of the world’s leading companies. Amazon Publisher Services (APS) helps digital publishers around the world build and grow thriving businesses. We utilize Amazon’s Advertising technology to provide services to web mobile app and OTT (streaming video) publishers of all sizes including many of comScore’s global top 100 to help them monetize their content with advertising from Amazon and other programmatic buyers. APS server-side header bidding solutions are fast and reliable across devices handling billions of queries per day delivering ads in milliseconds. The result is more profitable advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. We are seeking a Software Engineer for the Audio Ads team in Amazon Publisher Services. In this role you will develop scalable audio advertising services for use by large media companies and independent publishers using multiple audio consumption formats like streaming and podcasts. Using AWS technologies you will design advertising workflows and data-intensive applications that help advertisers reach audiences in novel ways. You will also work closely with internal audio focused teams to build products that will shape the future of advertising on connected devices. Key job responsibilities * Collaborate closely with product management and leadership to define and execute large technical projects. * Disambiguate requirements design systems. * Build and operate scalable systems for real-time use.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 4 years of programming experience in Java designing large-scale distributed software services
- Strong knowledge of data structures algorithms and designing for performance and availability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of online advertising/ad-tech concepts (DSPs SSPs RTB protocol etc.)
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $252700.00 – 325000.00(yr); however base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge skills and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package in addition to a full range of medical financial and/or other benefits dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the “the Colorado Equal Pay Act”; and “the Pay Transparency Regulation of Jersey City Municipal Code”. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation protected veteran status disability age or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation including medical or religious accommodation.