Job Responsibilities : Social Media Manager, Talk
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Spotify
Location : Remote
- Day-to-day platform management, which includes creating, writing and publishing posts
- Calendar management, staying on top of and keeping social calendar up to date
- Community management, engaging with Anchor’s and Spotify for Podcasters’ lively podcast community
- On the ground executor for product launches, campaigns / any posting requirements
- Participate in social listening and build engaging content based on what’s buzzing
- Ideate social concepts and franchises and bring them through to completion.
- Coordinate creative and calendars with international marketers and creator partners.
- Produce assets in Photoshop or final Cut/Adobe Premiere or with other creative programs
- You have solid understanding of Social content management systems and standard methodologies
- An excellent sense of humor, love writing, and all things comedy
- A limitless creativity, obsession with social media, and a keen eye for detail.
- You are organized, detailed, and a true phenomenal teammate