Job Responsibilities : SMB Account Executive, Walmart GoLocal
Salary : $67600 per year
Company : Walmart
Location : Remote US
What you’ll do…
Want to be part of an environment with the same impact autonomy and fun as a startup and with the backing and organizational stability of the biggest retailers in the world? Like being in a fast paced entrepreneurial disruptive tech environment? Consider Walmart GoLocal!
Walmart GoLocal is a recently launched business at Walmart that offers highly competitive local commerce solutions to retailers brands and SMBs of all sizes and scale. Our core mission is to transform people’s lives by improving proliferation of convenient local commerce services such as local delivery. Especially in the previously underserved rural and suburban communities.
We are already one of the top platforms in the space and looking to aggressively drive scale. Core to our strategy is our aspiration to democratize access to local commerce services agnostic of the industry and location within the US. We believe that local businesses SMBs or location of a national retailer should continue to have a strong and lasting relationship with end customers and are looking to enable them with the same industry leading capabilities that power Walmart.
Our team is growing quickly and the senior leadership team consists of talent from industry leading technology companies as well as high performing Walmart team members. We are looking to build on this foundation and bring in a SMB Account Executive to join the core team.
- 2+ years of full cycle sales experience; software/SaaS preferred
- Comfortability dealing with constant change (adaptability) – although we are a Fortune 1 company we operate independently in a small fast-paced startup environment
- Hold a high standard of ethics and integrity
- Discipline to work autonomously when given management direction to run towards a goal or initiative
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task a high volume of opportunities at all times
- A growth mindset and openness to receive constructive feedback
- Hunter mentality with previous experience generating opportunities through cold calling and emailing
- Track record of being a top performing closer at your previous companies
- Previous experience closing local merchants on a technology solution
- Proven ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team
- Familiarity with CRM’s (ideally SFDC) engagement tools (outreach.io) LinkedIn and Zoom
You’ll make an impact by:
- Selling Walmart’s business and Enterprise products to new and existing SMB customers
- Collecting and sharing product feedback with BD team and cross functional partners
- Exceed activity pipeline and revenue goals on a monthly quarterly and annual basis
- Building a pipeline of new business upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Be the voice of the customer
- Conducting discovery calls presentations and demos with prospects and customers
- Meeting with prospects and customers virtually and in-person
- Successfully transition customers to the onboarding and customer success team
- San Bruno (Bay Area) Dallas Bentonville AR NJ NY
- Will consider remote candidates
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed there are no minimum qualifications.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Engineering Operations or related field and 2 years’ experience in operations project management or related area OR 4 years’ experience in operations project management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed there are no preferred qualifications.
Project Management – Project Management Professional – Certification
850 Cherry Avenue San Bruno CA 94066-3031 United States of America