Job Responsibilities : Payroll Coordinator – Remote
Salary : 52164 per Year
Company : Siemens
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for proactive collaboration with customer and key internal business partners to ensure the input files time files and special pay files are received and processed timely. This role requires some independent thinking and actions in handling the payroll input files. Good knowledge of state legal requirements pay regulations and overtime compliance and pay practices required.
This position is responsible for compiling the input files balancing and reconciliation in preparation of payroll processing for the multiple Siemens Operating Companies. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Compile and preparation of all payroll data and loads using the case management tool and reports for new hires rehires transfers and terminations
- Ensure correct set up of calculation cards for new hires and rehires as well as deductions and specific allowances for transfers
- Performs payroll specific transactions time loads special pay loads deductions military pay balance and validation in preparation of payroll for multiple entities
- Responsible to review the short term disabilities files adjust as needed load balance and validate
- Use CAPA-s in evaluating issues and assist in developing corrective actions
- Apply documented rules past practices or instruction on an independent level
- Effectively identify problems as they occur and take appropriate steps to resolve
- Assist in the review of current payroll processes to identify areas of process improvements and standardization
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of various payroll reports to customers
- Provide high level of customer support and ensure positive customer interactions
- Work in a team environment coordinating with other team members in the processing of payroll
- Maintain compliance with all payroll related regulatory and Siemens requirements including effective internal controls
Required Knowledge/Skills Education and Experience:
- Good understanding of payroll knowledge and principles
- Good computer organizational research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of payroll processing within a shared services environment
- Complete self-initiated training necessary to remain current on payroll practices relevant to the Siemens Operating Company supported
- Experience with Oracle HCM Cloud or ERP systems highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills positive attitude and a willingness to learn new things
- High School degree required
- 2+ years of experience in payroll related responsibilities
- Competitive compensation based on qualifications
- Medical dental prescription and vision coverage first day of employment
- Matching 401(k) (immediate employer match)
- Flexible paid time off plan paid holidays and floating holidays
- Career development opportunities
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Paid parental leave
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race color creed religion national origin citizenship status ancestry sex age physical or mental disability unrelated to ability marital status family responsibilities pregnancy genetic information sexual orientation gender expression gender identity transgender sex stereotyping order of protection status protected veteran or military status or an unfavorable discharge from military service and other categories protected by federal state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246 including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more click here.