Job Responsibilities : iOS Developer
Salary : $50,714–$121,532 a year
Company : Brillio LLC
Location : Remote CA
Brillio is urgently lookig for a Strong IOS Developer With VPN exp for one of our Clients in Canada. If you are interested please share resume at the earliest..
Job Title: IOS SDK Engineer
Employment Type: Contract / Full Time
Location: REMOTE in Canada
The VPN Engineering team is looking for a full-time versatile Senior Software Engineer with a focus on VPN technology and an eye for security. Does re-writing the core of OpenVPN sound like your dream? How about contributing major features to pluggable transports wireguard obs4proxy and go-proxy? We are looking for a generalist with a passion for networking and open-source to help us build the next generation of obfuscation privacy and security software for customers around the globe. The Senior Software Engineer will be working closely with the teams on backend client anti-censorship and security specialists around prototyping what next-gen VPN technology will look like. You will get exposure to building and optimizing the software that runs on a network of VPN servers distributed in 40+ countries.
- The work will draw on development security networking and configuration experience and as a result you can expect to grow into a sharper more flexible and versatile programmer. You can also count on being surrounded by an inclusive helpful team that will support strengthen and tackle challenges alongside you. We are a small team so naturally the kind of people who tend to succeed in our team are generalists.
- This role will have a special focus on developing and improving VPN on iOS and our VPN servers
- Push the envelope on what is possible with VPN technology to improve performance and security.
- Contribute to and learn from Open-Source software.
- Authoring the occasional bear-themed pun (optional. sort of).
- You have 5 plus years of experience in working with iOS
- You should be comfortable in dabbling with all forms of development such as occasionally tweaking our iOS client app or backend API.
- Feel right at home in the terminal comfortable with Linux or OS X
- Experience working intimately with any technology that requires a high degree of integration on both iOS and the server-side (think VPN audio video low-level networking with gaming etc.)
- You have experience programming software and services in a distributed environment
- You have demonstrated the ability to learn things quickly
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in IT.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50714.00-$121532.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- VPN: 2 years (required)
- iOS development: 4 years (required)
- Linux: 2 years (required)
Speak with the employer