Job Responsibilities : Shuttle Lorry Driver
Salary : £45000 a year
Company : Stannah
Location : Andover SP10 UK
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Shuttle Lorry Driver to join the warehouse team at our distribution site in Andover, to drive Stannah’s internal 7.5 tonne Shuttle Lorry between sites to deliver and collect product.
You will be confident to use barcode equipment and have good understanding of health and safety principles and procedures.
We are looking for an individual who is flexible and adaptable who ideally has done a similar role before.
The hours for this role is Monday-Thursday 13.15 – 23.00
To be successful in the role you will be able to work using your own initiative
- Work in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures
- Deliver Product within required time frames to meet Order Fulfilment needs
- Work to required lead times and daily targets set
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities
- Use barcode equipment
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- Up to date CPC and C1 licence for driving 7.5 ton vehicles
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)