Job Responsibilities : Shopify Developer
Salary : $89200 per year
Company : Steyer
Location : United States US
Steyer Content is a full-service content agency that uses world-class writing video code and design to create transformative experiences that build trust and grow revenue for our clients. We plan create and optimize business content that works for today.
We are seeking a skilled Shopify Developer for one of our e-commerce clients who can help add new additions and features to their website. The goal is to deliver a smooth and easy platform for people to have a smooth and enjoyable shopping experience. There will be a need to both design new features from scratch and revamp existing features already in place.
If you are the right fit you are skilled in working with different luxury brands and developing a full-fledged Shopify platform for customers to purchase different goods. You will need to have experience updating both the web and mobile versions of the website designing blogs working with different checkout features and e-mail pop-ups. For this particular project they are targeting an older demographic of the population and having previous experience building out different brands in this space will be helpful.
This is a remote part-time engagement slated to last about 4-6 weeks. We’ll only be able to respond to applicants who meet the basic qualifications for this role.
- Experience building and optimizing Shopify-based e-commerce experiences (we’d want to see multiple samples)
- Able to implement Shopify pop-ups for mailing lists 404 page optimization
- Proven ability to digitally execute magazine-like aesthetic & experience digitally (note: art/creative direction from Steyer)
- Experience creating digital experiences for luxury brands
- Experience creating digital experiences for brands targeted to seniors
Steyer Content provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin age disability or genetics.