Job Responsibilities : Service Insurance Assistant, Commercial
Salary : $37000 Per Year
Company : Liberty Mutual Insurance
Location : Remote US
Educational requirements : High School
In the Small Business Service Center (SBSC) we provide support to our independent agents and customers regarding their small business insurance policies.
Our Service Insurance Assistants performs various support duties such as responding to internal and external requests regarding account information and preparing documents policy information and files for additional handling by other associates. This position includes answering phones processing electronic mail and assisting customers. You must be able to follow procedures and apply intermediate-level administrative skills and insurance knowledge to accomplish both routine and non-routine tasks and duties.
Our hours of operation are from Monday through Friday 8:00am-9:00pm EST. Our customer service representatives need to be flexible to work within the hours of operation plus some holidays.
Our call center class begins on Tuesday January 17 2023. Mandatory attendance is critical to your success and as such is required for the duration of training where performance will be continually assessed throughout.
**The following states/districts are excluded from eligibility at this time: Arizona Alaska California Hawaii Illinois Kentucky Montana New York**.
- Enters and retrieves information of varying complexity using computer systems and applications to update records obtain information for others and respond independently to most questions and problems.
- Uses intermediate skills and business knowledge to answer questions related to billing and insurance forms/documents correspondence and process other insurance transactions to provide customer service and support.
- Performs other related support duties as requested such as answering phones processing mail assisting customers.
- Upholds our customer care standards by achieving individual goals such as work quality phone and email handle time adherence and reliability.
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant customer service or administrative experience preferred.
- Prior Call Center experience preferred.
- Proficiency with computers is mandatory.
- Excellent oral written and interpersonal communication skills and the capacity to multi-task in a fast pace structured teamwork environment is required.
- Intermediate level of skill required to open create and modify various documents using the Microsoft Office suite (e.g. documents spreadsheets e-mail etc.) and enter/retrieve information using various applications/systems.
- Ability to effectively exchange routine and non-routine information verbally and in writing and apply knowledge of the department’s policies and procedures.
- Must be able to acquire and maintain company and department Work at home (W@H) requirements; Dedicated room with a desk safe quiet professional working environment and wired connected high-speed internet with a minimum of 5 dedicated mbps (20 mbps or more is recommended through a cable fiber or DSL service).
High School Diploma/GED