Job Responsibilities : Service Account Manager
Salary : $62000 per year
Company : Philips
Location : Remote US
Effective Tuesday, January 4, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Philips*. Employees may request a reasonable accommodation.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
*Montana employees are currently excluded from this requirement at this time.
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life betterLooking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
As the Service Account Manager you will orchestrate the customer’s journey toward their ever-evolving desired outcome. This role will ensure that all customers are fully engaged and getting the value that they expect out of their products and interactions with Philips.
The Service Account Manager will be responsible for ensuring success with multiple Philips products/solutions. This role is of Technical and/or healthcare operations focus and is usually part of a customer success account team. The Service Account Manager engages with the customer during customer onboarding and implementation, post implementation, and, depending on the solution, for the lifetime of the relationship with the customer.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- General management and oversight of the planning and execution of all underlying, inter-related projects that make up the overall customer program.
- Coordinate activities and decision making on behalf of the customer, Philips and the Working Groups.
- Works closely with senior executives of the customer and Philips leadership in monitoring successful operations of the program and acts as the central point of solution delivery, resolution, and leadership for all program deliverables
- Sits on executive leadership committees and other groups as necessary to ensure deep understanding of ongoing customer needs. Develop strategic working relationships and provide guidance to customer’s leaders.
- A Service Account Manager gets familiarized with the account and the overall solution that he/she will be accountable for after contract award.
- Utilize industry knowledge to identify complex customer issues, broaden customer relationships, and develop a reputation as a thought leader
- Oversee, on a high level, Philips projects within the program ensuring program implementation is planned and executed according to Philips and the customer’s standards.
- Always has an eye for identifying opportunities to help assigned customers/programs improve & provides leads for upsell and cross sell opportunities that help solve customer problems, thereby increasing customer lifetime value
- Behavioral: Consistent demonstration of the highest level of Philips Leadership competencies and behaviors
- Consistent demonstration of the highest level of Philips Leadership competencies and behaviors
- Being on-site at the client and surrounding area 15-25% based on schedule agreed to with Client
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
You are a part of
A customer Success Team, ensuring contractual deliverables as well as customer success throughout the lifetime of the contract.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Strong experience in project management, as well as leading the implementation of technology and business process improvement projects.
- Deep knowledge of the healthcare industry including clinical processes, workflows, and related technology.
- Project Management Certification (PMI or equivalent) and/or ITIL Certification a plus
- 3+ years of experience of Technical Program Management, Account Management experience in a Healthcare or related environment
- Professional demeanor and strong collaborative & communications skills
- Evidence of successful teamwork with stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills, Fluent in local market language(s) and English
- Candidates need to be able to commute distance to customer site(s)
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully expand your talents. This job provides a competitive salary, excellent benefits, up-to-date training and career-advancement opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran