Job Responsibilities : Sephora Remote Jobs
Salary : $51000 per year
Company : Sephora
Location : Remote US
Job ID: 215778
Location Name: FSC REMOTE SF/NY/DC -173(USA_0173)
Address: FSC Remote CA 94105 United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
Job Function: Digital/E-Commerce
Remote Eligible: Yes
Sephora has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998 and is currently home to 300+ world-class brands – including its private label Sephora Collection. Sephora’s curated assortment features more than 14000 products including makeup skincare perfume hair care body care professional tools and more.
In Sephora Americas we belong to something beautiful. With a continued focus on diversity equity and inclusion we seek ways to create a sense of belonging where people can be their authentic selves. We embrace our unique talents and are proud of the passionate community we’ve built. With leaders who listen and inspire everyone is encouraged to be their best. Reimagine your future with Sephora.
Client Services Department
At Sephora our people create and drive our success. We know that bringing the best beauty products services tools and experiences to our clients means finding training and engaging the absolute best talent in the industry. Our Client Services team strives to be a center of excellence across all channels and to provide exceptional personalized service that aligns with our store experience and differentiates us amongst our competition. We strongly believe (and our actions prove it!) that our people are our best asset and we work every day to arm them with the knowledge and tools not just to get the job done but to feel inspired and fearless while doing it.
Your role at Sephora:
As the Operations Support Specialist of Client Services you will be the primary resource for completing backend operational tasks and departmental reporting support as designated by the Client Services Management team. You will create perform and streamline processes reducing the potential for errors thus elevating the client experience. Reporting to the Client Service Supervisor you will report trends monitor and resolve issues take immediate action when possible and escalate situations when required. In addition you will:
I. Invest in Supporting Team Performance
- Support the department leader by identifying areas for improvement.
- In coordination with department leadership perform various tasks to support day-to-day operational efficiencies.
- Continually monitor progress towards performance objectives and course-correct as needed.
- Research orders and effectively manage the resolution of client concerns.
- In support of the frontline staff partner with clients via phone or email.
- Support a culture of urgency ownership and continuous improvement.
II. Drive Cross-Functional Partnerships
- Partner with Training Quality and BPO teams to support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Partner with FSC cross-functional teams (IT DCs Fraud Gift Card Beauty Insider Marketing and Merchandising) to report issues and trends respective to their worlds.
- Support cross-functional teams to complete requests and resolve issues.
- Partner with external business partners (financial stakeholders shipping carriers) for client needs.
III. Align with Strategic Initiatives/Improvements
- Conduct trend analysis identify needs and provide recommendations for improvement in all applicable areas including training quality assurance process improvement systems and overall business.
- Track progress and present results to the Sephora Client Service leadership team.
IV. Set High Standards for Client Service and Quality
- Perform regular audits to drive improvement.
- Align with our commitment to and passion for operational excellence and unequaled client experience.
- Assist Client Service Trainer during pre-training setup – creation of test orders verify all systems and accounts for trainees are working in the Training room follow up on any delays with creation of test orders in various order statuses in the Training system environment etc.
- Create maintain and improve Standard Operating Procedure documents for all operations-based tasks.
V. Contribute to Sephora Culture and Lead by Example
- Exercise superior judgment.
- Demonstrate a “fix it for tomorrow” mindset.
- Live and exemplify the Sephora Values the Client Service Center vision and the omnichannel attitude.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service Innovation Expertise Balance Respect for All Teamwork and Initiative
We’re excited about you if you have:
- University or College Degree
- Experience in the client service retail and/or dotcom industries.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the retail or beauty industry.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well. Thrives on working in a face-paced complex environment
- Organizational agility to get things done both through formal channels and informal networks. An ability to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal.
- Project management skills. An ability to define processes necessary to get things done knows how to organize people and activities and can identify opportunities for synergy and integration.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written are essential. Comfort in delivering to senior management at all levels of the organization.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to make quick accurate creative and appropriate decisions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such Word Excel PowerPoint and Outlook.
While at Sephora you’ll enjoy…
- Meaningful Rewards: Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits generous vacation and holiday time off an employee discount free beauty product gifts from brand partners and so much more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://jobs.sephora.com/USA/content/Our-Perks/?locale=en_US.
- Diversity Inclusion & Belonging: We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated respected and honored. We will drive diversity equity and inclusion in all aspects of our business—ensuring that our employees brand partners suppliers and our clients feel a sense of belonging in store online and in our workplaces. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Beauty & Beyond: Every day we reimagine beauty discover new brands and influence positive change. Together we inspire our clients empower people and help them become the best versions of themselves. We think this is beautiful.
- Endless Evolution: You will learn with innovators artists and experts in every field. As our business evolves so will you. Here you’re empowered to choose your own path accelerate your growth and be your best. As part of our family and the LVMH community your options are endless.
- Creativity Unleashed: At Sephora you’re encouraged to explore innovate and have funwhile working with diverse clients teams and leaders. You won’t just partner with iconic brands; you’ll help build them. We value your curiosity your drive for success and the emotional connections you make. Together we’re defining the future of beauty.
- Bold Authenticity: Being bold and different has made us a global beauty and retail leader. At Sephora we celebrate diversity embrace your unique and winning spirit and believe that real beauty is being authentically you.You are what sets us apart.
As a condition of employment Sephora requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption due to a qualifying medical condition a sincerely held religious belief or practice or a requirement by law.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace religion color national origin ancestry citizenship gender gender identity sexual orientation age marital status military/veteran status or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.