Job Responsibilities : Manager, Reporting and Systems
Salary : $18 per hour
Company : Sephora
Location : Remote
- Assess complex undefined problems facing Client Services suggest analytical approaches and both oversee team members as well as contribute individually to creating reporting building reporting infrastructure and optimizing operational processes.
- Manage team members to understand telephony and contact management software systems and develop deep subject matter expertise around contact center systems. Help team members grow in their capabilities and careers.
- Own budget/forecasting analysis tactics and strategies for inbound contacts as well as strategic department initiatives. This includes creating models and tools for contact forecasts budget scenarios and return on investment modeling.
- Engage cross-departmental teams to share voice of client insights and lead initiatives to improve client experience.
- Understand Sephora Client Services core business processes including all system integrations with contact management platforms (i.e. phone email chat and social media) to implement optimal CRM workflow configurations for Sephora’s contact center operations.
- Identify department-specific business needs (e.g. agent productivity) and develop reports that address those needs. Design reports requested by Client Services and other cross-functional partners (e.g. Supply Chain).
- Provide first-line technical support for issues incident requests and upgrades related to the contact management platforms. Partner with Sephora IT and vendor technical support as needed and provide technical assistance to Sephora Client Services team when required.
- Provide data that delivers key insights into client behavior and recommendations centered around the company’s major strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service Innovation Expertise Balance Respect for All Teamwork and Initiative.
- Strong mathematical statistics analytical communication and time management skills
- Experience growing and managing a team
- Desire to keep learning with a high just-in-time learning capability especially for new systems and tools.
- Experience building reporting infrastructure (e.g. Access and SQL databases data warehouses)
- Ability to adjust priorities and thrive in an environment that is customer service-oriented fast-paced rapidly changing and occasionally ambiguous
- Strong attention to detail superior follow-up skills and passion for customer service #LI-AZ1