Job Responsibilities : Media Investment Strategy Manager
Salary : $129000 per year
Company : Sephora
Location : Remote US
Job ID: 215012
Location Name: FSC REMOTE SF/NY/DC -173(USA_0173)
Address: FSC Remote CA 94105 United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
Job Function: Marketing
Remote Eligible: Yes
Sephora has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998 and is currently home to 300+ world-class brands – including its private label Sephora Collection. Sephora’s curated assortment features more than 14000 products including makeup skincare perfume hair care body care professional tools and more.
In Sephora Americas we belong to something beautiful. With a continued focus on diversity equity and inclusion we seek ways to create a sense of belonging where people can be their authentic selves. We embrace our unique talents and are proud of the passionate community we’ve built. With leaders who listen and inspire everyone is encouraged to be their best. Reimagine your future with Sephora.
Your role at Sephora…
Sephora is seeking a Media Investment Strategy Manager who will help manage the Budget Forecasting Optimization and Operations of Sephora’s US and Canada Digital Marketing & Media budget. Working closely with internal partners this role will be critical to driving online and offline sales for the company. Reporting to the Director Media Investment Strategy you’ll be part of a high-performing Media center of excellence partnering with your teammates that run Programmatic Display Paid Search Paid Social Affiliate and Brand Media.
As a Media Investment Planning Manager you will:
- Maintain the US and .CA Digital Media budget and forecast
- Model and forecast monthly and annual spend and revenue
- Track media spend actuals by channel and run variance analysis against objectives and goals
- Run scenarios to help shape investments and post analysis to measure the effectiveness of media investments and tests
- Support Marketing Channel owners with intra-channel budget allocations
- Create weekly insights to identify trends and opportunities to optimize in-month budget allocation
- Work closely with the Marketing Effectiveness team (Analytics) in integrating attribution modeling and client–level insights into budget forecasting
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service Innovation Expertise Balance Respect for All Teamwork and Initiative
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 4-5+ years of work experience 3+ of these in in digital marketing media or marketing finance preferred
- Retail experience preferred but not necessary
- Excel mastery
- Hypothesis driven problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Great attention to detail with ability to dig deep into details while keeping focus on the primary business question at hand
- Proactive approach to data exploration and opportunity identification and a thirst for data insights
- Positive attitude – eager to get involved in projects
- Understanding of Marketing channels and their role in the client journey/conversion path including Programmatic Display Paid Search and Affiliate
- Working knowledge of marketing and media technologies & tools particularly with marketing attribution
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
While at Sephora you’ll enjoy…
- Meaningful Rewards: Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits generous vacation and holiday time off an employee discount free beauty product gifts from brand partners and so much more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://jobs.sephora.com/USA/content/Our-Perks/?locale=en_US.
- Diversity Inclusion & Belonging: We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated respected and honored. We will drive diversity equity and inclusion in all aspects of our business—ensuring that our employees brand partners suppliers and our clients feel a sense of belonging in store online and in our workplaces. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Beauty & Beyond: Every day we reimagine beauty discover new brands and influence positive change. Together we inspire our clients empower people and help them become the best versions of themselves. We think this is beautiful.
- Endless Evolution: You will learn with innovators artists and experts in every field. As our business evolves so will you. Here you’re empowered to choose your own path accelerate your growth and be your best. As part of our family and the LVMH community your options are endless.
- Creativity Unleashed: At Sephora you’re encouraged to explore innovate and have funwhile working with diverse clients teams and leaders. You won’t just partner with iconic brands; you’ll help build them. We value your curiosity your drive for success and the emotional connections you make. Together we’re defining the future of beauty.
- Bold Authenticity: Being bold and different has made us a global beauty and retail leader. At Sephora we celebrate diversity embrace your unique and winning spirit and believe that real beauty is being authentically you.You are what sets us apart.
As a condition of employment Sephora requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption due to a qualifying medical condition a sincerely held religious belief or practice or a requirement by law.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace religion color national origin ancestry citizenship gender gender identity sexual orientation age marital status military/veteran status or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.