Job Responsibilities : Senior Software Engineer – iOS Developer
Salary : $127000 per year
Company : (part of JPMorgan Chase & Co)
Location : Remote US
Please note this position is starting as a Remote Position for the San Francisco Bay Area. Candidates can work at home currently but candidates must be living in the San Francisco Bay Area or be willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area in California as meetings will occur occasionally at the Palo Alto Office.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing iOS applications using Swift and Objective C
- Experience working with API integration
- Experience in iOS Frameworks like Foundation UIKit CocoaTouch and Core Data.
- Experience in using Xcode-provided tools like Debug Memory Graph Debug View Hierarchy Instruments for Profiling
- Experience with One or more Design Patterns – MVC MVVM MVP Singleton
- Working knowledge of Git/Bitbucket version control
- Created an application that is available in Apple’s AppStore
- Proficiency with Linux Mac OS X GNU tools and scripting languages
- Understanding of build systems CI/CD (Jenkins)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks and Code coverage tools for Swift
- Knowledge of Swift UI
JPMorgan Chase & Co. one of the oldest financial institutions offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking consumer and small business banking commercial banking financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute including race religion color national origin gender sexual orientation gender identity gender expression age marital or veteran status pregnancy or disability or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues candidates clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the WELL Health-Safety Rating for all of our 6200 locations globally based on our operational policies maintenance protocols stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role experience skill set and location. For those in eligible roles discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage on-site health and wellness centers a retirement savings plan backup childcare tuition reimbursement mental health support financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans