Job Responsibilities : Senior Software Development Engineer
Salary : $120000 Per Year
Company : Amazon.com
Location : Remote US
No TEST Front-end or Web Developers. 2-10 years experience in a SDE role excluding Internships. If interested apply here and not on our career page. A recruiter will be in touch if qualified.
At Amazon we are committed to making your work experience as enjoyable as the experiences as you’ll be for our customers. That is why Amazon offers flexibility and the opportunity to work remotely to allow for optimal work/life harmony.
Come build the future as a software engineer at Amazon where you will be inspired working alongside best-in-class inventors and innovators. You’ll create meaningful experiences that deliver on the ever-evolving needs of our customers and your work will impact millions of people around the world.
As an Amazon software engineer you will solve unique and complex problems at a rapid pace utilizing the latest technologies to create solutions that are highly scalable. There are unlimited opportunities at Amazon where developing your career across a wide range of teams is highly supported.
Ready to get started? Apply once through Best Fit Job Match and get matched to many remote software development roles based on your preferred team tech stack domain language and more. The best part? Best Fit Job Match gives you a choice of open roles based on your preferences. You’ll speak to the hiring managers and then you choose your team! Save hours on your job search and reduce the stress.
We’re hiring many remote positions across the United States. If your preference is to be remote some of the teams hiring engineers remote positions include but aren’t limited to:
- Operations Technology: Shape the future of transportation planning and execution on a global scale that impacts hundreds of Fulfillment Centers (FCs) thousands of Amazonians and millions of customers across the world. Your technology will support thousands of operators worldwide to design build and run the best-in-class Amazon operations network. Join Operations Technology where you’ll build intelligent software to make operations faster more reliable and less costly providing a better and less expensive experience for our customers.
- Consumer Technology: Build new generation features and products for amazon.com constantly improving the customer and seller experience for billions around the globe. Whether building site wide features such as reviews and recommendations category specific software for the likes of Pharmacy Electronics Digital Software and Video Games or seller infrastructure there are a variety of complex problems to tackle using a range of technologies in the design of your technical solutions.
- Prime Video: Give consumers the world’s best-in-class digital video customer experience with Prime Video. Own end-to-end design of features and systems that deliver an entertainment destination unlike any other—fast reliable personal effortless and delightful. On Prime Video you’ll deal with the complexities of big data as you carry content and metadata from supply chain through to the last degree of polish in our client applications on Amazon and third–party devices.
- HR Technology (People Experience & Technology): Create a seamless employment experience for millions of Amazonians and/or candidates on People Experience & Technology. Whether supporting technologies for onboarding time and attendance compensation amazon.jobs or recruiting you’ll deliver robust feature sets elegant designs intuitive user interfaces and systems that make it easy for Amazonians to excel at performing critical business functions.
- Financial Technology (FinTech): Create next generation of distributed scalable financial systems that support Amazon’s current and future business needs. Use big data technologies to design and develop services that facilitate global financial transactions worth billions annually. You’ll lead architecture design implementation and deployment of large-scale critical and complex financial applications owning all aspects of solutions end-to-end through full stack software development.
- Devices: Have independent technical ownership on new engaging customer features products and supporting architecture on a day-to-day and weekly basis on the Devices team. You’ll work on a new or existing device such as Alexa Luna Fire TV or Echo while learning new in-demand skills like building voice control interfaces or scalable API platforms.
These are just some of the teams now hiring remote positions. Depending on your preferences and expertise you will own the front-end back-end or full stack design and development of product features building scale efficiency and differentiated customer experiences. We’re looking for software engineers passionate about building software solutions end-to-end have strong software development experience delivering at scale solutions and systems design skills. You should have a demonstrated ability delivering within a DevOps delivery model from requirements analysis design development test CI/CD security implementation and operational excellence with the ability to work cross-functionally with Product Managers business stakeholders and other tech teams.
Apply today through Best Fit Job Match and get matched to your ideal role working fully remote!
Relocation and competitive pay and benefits is offered for this position.
- 5+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java C++ or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture design patterns reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development lifecycle including coding standards code reviews source control management build processes testing and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users other technical teams and management to collect requirements describe software product features and technical designs.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $143.7k to $194.4k/year; however base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge skills and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package in addition to a full range of medical financial and/or other benefits dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $143000- 194000(yr.); however base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge skills and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package in addition to a full range of medical financial and/or other benefits dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race national origin gender gender identity sexual orientation disability age or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation please notify your Recruiter.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120000.00 – $177951.51 per year
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Software development: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location