Job Responsibilities : Senior ReactJS Software Engineer
Salary : $117000 per year
Company : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Location : Remote US
Please note this position is starting as a Remote Position for the San Francisco Bay Area. Candidates can work at home currently but candidates must be living in the San Francisco Bay Area or be willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area in California as meetings will occur occasionally at the Palo Alto Office.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing applications
- Experience with React Hooks ESNext Typescript REST and experience developing SPAs
- Solid knowledge of component design principles in React and Flux
- Promote great Architectural practices and process improvements through code reviews
- Build reusable components that can be shared across multiple teams
- Work with partner technology teams to ensure successful integration
- Experience using standard Unit Test frameworks (jest Cypress @testing-library/react etc.) and the ability to do performance testing
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning
JPMorgan Chase & Co. one of the oldest financial institutions offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking consumer and small business banking commercial banking financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute including race religion color national origin gender sexual orientation gender identity gender expression age marital or veteran status pregnancy or disability or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues candidates clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the WELL Health-Safety Rating for all of our 6200 locations globally based on our operational policies maintenance protocols stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans