Job Responsibilities : Senior Python Engineer (Europe, Remote)
Salary : $120000 per year
Company : INTEL 471
Location : Remote US
Intel 471 empowers enterprises government agencies and other organizations to win the cybersecurity war using near-real-time insights into the latest malicious actors relationships threat patterns and imminent attacks relevant to their businesses. Founded in 2014 Intel 471 provides comprehensive intelligence and monitoring on threat actors. The company’s centralized TITAN platform enables intelligence and security professionals to access structured information dashboards timely alerts and intelligence reporting via web portal or API integration.
Our pedigree is unmatched and we count upon a team with experience operating in the intelligence services military law enforcement and private threat intelligence companies in nearly every continent on earth.
Intel 471 is looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join our world-class team. The role is located in Europe on a remote basis. This role drives the development of cutting-edge data-collecting technology providing updates from thousands of restricted access websites and instant messaging chats data processing technology designed to merge various data sources into a joint stream and data crawling software automating actions of thousands of bots.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate in design and development of data extraction services
- Develop and support advanced scraping engine backend
- Add new data sources for scraping
Education Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience specialising in Python development
- Considerable Python 3 experience
- Python Concurrency: threading asyncio GIL
- One of Python web frameworks: django aiohttp flask etc.
- Testing: TDD unit tests integrational tests
- Networking: HTTP(s) WebSockets SSH TCP/IP DNS
- Experience with at least two RDBMS necessary PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Experience with at least two queue managers or message brokers
- Crawlers and web scraping experience
- Unix: command line IPC shell scripting
- Microservices: scaling monitoring and support experience
- Advanced in Docker and docker-compose
- Experience with at least one container orchestrator
- Experience with at least one cloud provider: AWS Google Cloud etc.
- Confident to propose your own ideas for incorporation into the development schedule
- Be confident and able to fully converse in English for day to day communication
- Previous experience developing high-volume data engineering product combining data from multiple sources into a single stream
- Work all over the stack
- Have expertise in both web development and system development
- Build large-scale projects from scratch
- Have experience of responsibilities typical for a Software Architect
- Willing to work in the security or intelligence industry
- XML HTML CSS/XPath selectors
- Headless browsers (qtwebkit PhantomJS Selenium etc.)
- Competitive compensation
- Remote-friendly culture
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development opportunities
- Inclusive culture focused on people customers and innovation
The Intel 471 team is constantly growing and is always on the lookout for talented professionals who seek to operate on the forefront of the fight against threat actors impacting our customers and partners. Our culture of humility and quiet professionalism is a core attribute of Intel 471 and everyone within it. Our culture is collaborative supportive and fast-paced. We’re a mission-driven company. We’re looking for talented ‘can-do’ minded people with a passion for always doing the right thing.
We believe in supporting a progressive culture that allows all our people to be themselves enjoy exciting opportunities and grow with us. That’s why our culture is founded on our core values of openness inclusion integrity and client focus which set the tone for how we work together and treat each other in order to empower us all – and foster a unique team spirit.