Job Responsibilities : Senior Mortgage Program Consultant – Wells Fargo Union Program
Salary : $53000 Per Year
Company : WELLS FARGO BANK
Location : Remote US
About this role:
This position is responsible for external business development within Union Plus Mortgage Retail program. Senior individual contributor is accountable for strategic business development in an assigned market with a high level of complexity within Wells Fargo Retail Programs. Plans and executes strategic activities projects and campaigns that directly support the optimization of efforts to grow sales/ revenue/ profit/ market share in an assigned market or segment. Responsibilities include selecting best combination of channels to improve effectiveness and efficiency of coverage; meeting the unique needs of assigned customer/business segments; developing relationships with internal and/or external clients; developing sales and/or marketing strategies and campaigns; establishing and enhancing relationships with various WF sales and functional groups to develop and execute programs to achieve market penetration loyalty and profitability goals; defining sales goals metrics and tracking; developing and executing appropriate communications processes and sales training; and maintaining/developing expert knowledge of program. Ensures adherence to compliance regulations and policies.
This Program Consultant will manage Wells Fargo Home Mortgage’s relationship with Union Plus in their assigned geography.
This individual will be working to build relationships with local Union leaders from across Labor Organizations that fall under the AFL-CIO umbrella in their territory and help them to learn more about the unique Mortgage benefits that Wells Fargo provides Union members. Success in this role will also involve partnership with both our Retail Distributed sales organization (local home mortgage consultants in market) and our Retail Consumer Direct sales organization (home mortgage consultants working from call centers) who will be ultimately be responsible for educating these consumers on their options and originating any mortgages. This candidate will be equally comfortable communicating with senior executives internally/externally partnering with senior leaders in marketing technology finance Wells Fargo at Work legal and other key partnerships.
Success will be defined by overall mortgage volume production as a result of these relationships with the key drivers being the ability to: coordinate/plan/execute sales activities across assigned geography supporting home mortgage consultants at scale while growing the number of local partnerships we have (and efficiently managing the relationships we already are working with today). Additionally this person will also be responsible for performing/coordinating key sales activities including: local/state/national conventions local homebuyer seminars training groups of home mortgage consultants via in person branch meetings. They should be willing to roll up their sleeves and serve as a mentor/coach to any Home Mortgage Consultants looking to grow their business by serving the members of these organizations.
Specifically this leader will have responsibility to:
- Manage the overall Union Plus Program across all channels in Wells Fargo Home Mortgage (from strategy development to tactical execution) in their assigned market.
- Identify create and support onsite sales activities for Home Mortgage Consultants to serve members of Union Plus to align with Retail strategic goals for purchase refi homeownership LMI & Minority and recapture.
- Develop and execute strategy and plan for the right HMC to support every available Union Plus event in their assigned market utilizing both in market HMCs as well as those from Centralized in order to maximize the customer experience and overall growth of the program.
- Build & establish trust with program partners from Union Plus at the national and state level.
- Coach/Mentor HMCs on how to best serve members from the Union Plus with their mortgage needs by being willing to partner alongside them at events or providing training promoting best practices.
- Partner with our internal marketing team to analyze and improve current outreach efforts to reach Union Plus members through direct mail digital or phone.
- Partner with senior sales leaders across the Retail sales organization to find meaningful ways to partner with Union Plus locally or nationally.
- Identify and develop new sources for Lead generation to maximize opportunities to serve Union Plus members and grow purchase business.
- Drive increased mortgage production to meet and exceed VFM volume and loyalty goals.
Preferred locations listed on job posting. Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered.
100% Remote work location is available for this position.
- 5+ years of sales experience marketing experience or a combination of both
- Ability to manage initiatives including: detailed planning process management and documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of business development success
- Strong presentation skills. Ability to deliver information and discuss program details to different audiences in an effective and engaging manner.
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work meet deadlines achieve goals and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word Excel Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Good analytical skills including strategically analyzing data and diagnosing opportunities/interventions
- Knowledge and understanding of mortgage origination: applications processing and closing
- Knowledge and understanding of strategic planning and execution
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Ability to influence partner and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Experience facilitating and delivering training or other related facilitation experience such as group meetings or presentations
- Experience managing relationships with key community influencers including non-profit advocacy groups government agencies and local elected officials
Market Coverage Area: DC DE MD NJ PA VA
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo we believe in diversity equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates regardless of race color gender national origin religion age sexual orientation gender identity gender expression genetic information individuals with disabilities pregnancy marital status status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit Market Financial Crimes Operational Regulatory Compliance) which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring governance risk identification and escalation as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates including women persons with disabilities aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.