Job Responsibilities : Senior Cloud Architect-Azure- Remote
Salary : $149500 per year
Company : Humana
Location : Remote US
The Senior Cloud Architect performs technical planning architecture development and modification of specifications for cloud computing environments. Develops specifications for new IT cloud computing products and service offerings. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Creates HLD & LLD of technical products defined within Core Data Fabric platform
- Manage Cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
- Proficient in designing the cloud application and security architecture
- Extensive expertise of APIs to design RESTful Services and integrate them with existing data providers using JSON or XML.
- Work with engineering team to implement cloud-based solutions
- Deep understanding of compute storage network and security on GCP or Azure
- Develop best practices for development processes
- Proven experience in container orchestration services especially Kubernetes
- Expertise in Cloud monitoring logging and tracing tools.
- Define and set development test release update and support processes for DevOps
- Experience with Agile Software development methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 or more years of technical experience
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- WAH requirements: Must have the ability to provide a high speed DSL or cable modem for a home office. Associates or contractors who live and work from home in the state of California will be provided payment for their internet expense.
- A minimum standard speed for optimal performance of 25×10 (25mpbs download x 10mpbs upload) is required.
- Satellite and Wireless Internet service is NOT allowed for this role.
- A dedicated space lacking ongoing interruptions to protect member PHI / HIPAA information
Humana and its subsidiaries require vaccinated associates who work outside of their home to submit proof of vaccination including COVID-19 boosters. Associates who remain unvaccinated must either undergo weekly negative COVID testing OR wear a mask at all times while in a Humana facility or while working in the field.
Scheduled Weekly Hours