Job Responsibilities : Senior Associate, Podcaster and Talk Support
Salary : $80100 per year
Company : Spotify
Location : Remote US
Spotify’s Mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity – by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their work and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Providing world-class support to Spotify’s creator community is critical to this mission.
United States of America (Home Mix)
We’re looking for an experienced adaptable and innovative Support Associate to help support our creator-focused products at Spotify. This position reports to the Talk Support Manager Creator Support.
Your mission will be to deliver amazing support experiences that drive positive sentiment and build loyalty to our creator platforms that are used by artists and their teams. You’ll be working closely with our incredible global team of advisors to ensure their success. This might include responding to questions and escalations from teams working cross-functionally to solve problems facing creators and advisors keeping documentation and processes buttoned up and scalable and recommending process improvements as needed. You’ll work both collaboratively and independently to continuously improve the creator experience.
What you’ll do
- Provide exceptional support to your peers and our global network of advisors enabling them to give exceptional service to podcast creators
- Trial and iterate upon new processes and workstreams preparing them to function at scale while advocating for both creator and advisor experiences
- Resolve escalated issues and agent questions by working cross-functionally with Spotify R&D teams
- Proactively identify and communicate creator experience problems
- Consistently work to identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in our processes and help improve them
- Create and maintain process documentation
- Support our partners to meet and exceed Spotify’s quality expectations
- Pitch and manage projects that drive continuous improvement of the podcaster experience and improve KPIs like resolution rate and satisfaction
- Manage a mixed workload autonomously while meeting deadlines and understanding priorities
- Collaborate with your manager to develop skills and take on new responsibilities
- Help to maintain a positive fun and professional team environment
Who you are
- You’ll have worked within a scaled customer service operation made up internal employees and outsource teams
- You have a deep understanding of standard customer service metrics and the levers that can be pulled to improve them
- You’re an empathetic innovator who sees through the eyes of a creator and who is enthusiastic about offering world-class support
- You have experience working cross-functionally teams to collaborate and solve complicated problems
- You’re a team player who remains positive and adaptable – you can pivot to meet emerging priorities and manage a varied workload
- You have excellent writing and communications skills. You can confidently put together a data-driven report as easily as you can de-escalate a sensitive support case
- You bring energy and enthusiasm to your work and enjoy collaborating with peers
- You’re quick on your feet and a confident decision maker
- You’re inquisitive always looking to iterate on and improve existing processes
- You possess a growth mindset valuing feedback and always looking with an appetite for development
Where you’ll be
- We are a distributed workforce enabling our band members to find a work mode that is best for them! Find more information about our Work From Anywhere options here.
- This role is remote friendly and EST working hours are preferred.
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities through our dedicated team GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave six months off – fully paid – for all new parents.
All The Feels our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are no matter where you come from what you look like or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business the more we will all thrive contribute and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience your perspectives and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.