Job Responsibilities : Senior Analyst, Marketing Effectiveness
Salary : $102700 per year
Company : Sephora
Location : Remote US
Job ID: 214918
Location Name: FSC REMOTE SF/NY/DC -173(USA_0173)
Address: FSC Remote CA 94105 United States (US)
Job Type: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
Job Function: Marketing
Remote Eligible: Yes
Sephora has been changing the face of prestige cosmetics since its debut in 1970s Paris. Sephora was acquired by luxury group Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton (LVMH) in 1997 then launched stateside in 1998 and is currently home to 300+ world-class brands – including its private label Sephora Collection. Sephora’s curated assortment features more than 14000 products including makeup skincare perfume hair care body care professional tools and more.
In Sephora Americas we belong to something beautiful. With a continued focus on diversity equity and inclusion we seek ways to create a sense of belonging where people can be their authentic selves. We embrace our unique talents and are proud of the passionate community we’ve built. With leaders who listen and inspire everyone is encouraged to be their best. Reimagine your future with Sephora.
Your role at Sephora:
The Sr. Analyst Marketing Data Science is an integral part of the Marketing Effectiveness team who is a key collaborator in delivering data driven solutions to the marketing team. This includes:
- Provide ongoing evaluation of marketing efforts through the development and analysis of Marketing Mix models.
- Collaborate on day-to-day marketing effectiveness activities such as data delivery analytics processes interpretation of findings insight delivery and stakeholder alignment with an emphasis on Marketing mix models
- Work with stakeholders to determine business needs and objectives and then the Marketing Effectiveness team to design develop and complete analytical processes/solutions to derive insights that can address stakeholders’ stated objectives.
- Actively consult stakeholders to validate and update as needed a defined marketing effectiveness roadmap that outlines short-term and long-term business priorities.
- Support the Senior Director on Executive engagement materials and critical business needs.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 3-5 years of Analytics experience
- Experience running Marketing Mix Models or other time series models
- Paid Media marketing or analytics experience either at a digital agency or client side. Programmatic and/or Paid Social experience preferred with some knowledge of Paid Search Affiliate or Video a plus.
- Experience with R and SQL
- Excellent communication skills – able to articulate findings that are not always straightforward or intuitive
- Great attention to detail with ability to dig deep into details while keeping focus on the primary business question at hand
- Strong communication skills with ability to tell the story of campaign performance and to communicate complex concepts in a simple way
- High sense of integrity and respect for others; experience working with cross functional teams
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload without becoming overwhelmed
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to thrive in an environment with rapid change
- Intellectual curiosity and willingness to accept feedback
While at Sephora you’ll enjoy…
- Meaningful Rewards: Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits generous vacation and holiday time off an employee discount free beauty product gifts from brand partners and so much more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://jobs.sephora.com/USA/content/Our-Perks/?locale=en_US.
- Diversity Inclusion & Belonging: We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated respected and honored. We will drive diversity equity and inclusion in all aspects of our business—ensuring that our employees brand partners suppliers and our clients feel a sense of belonging in store online and in our workplaces. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Beauty & Beyond: Every day we reimagine beauty discover new brands and influence positive change. Together we inspire our clients empower people and help them become the best versions of themselves. We think this is beautiful.
- Endless Evolution: You will learn with innovators artists and experts in every field. As our business evolves so will you. Here you’re empowered to choose your own path accelerate your growth and be your best. As part of our family and the LVMH community your options are endless.
- Creativity Unleashed: At Sephora you’re encouraged to explore innovate and have funwhile working with diverse clients teams and leaders. You won’t just partner with iconic brands; you’ll help build them. We value your curiosity your drive for success and the emotional connections you make. Together we’re defining the future of beauty.
- Bold Authenticity: Being bold and different has made us a global beauty and retail leader. At Sephora we celebrate diversity embrace your unique and winning spirit and believe that real beauty is being authentically you.You are what sets us apart.
As a condition of employment Sephora requires all newly hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date unless they have requested and received an exemption due to a qualifying medical condition a sincerely held religious belief or practice or a requirement by law.
Sephora is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis ofrace religion color national origin ancestry citizenship gender gender identity sexual orientation age marital status military/veteran status or disability status. Sephora is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
Sephora will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.